A lot of re-watching GoatvMendes and RDAvPettis. Who's ready to put their AV's/Sigs on the line?!?

LongSlenderBody***

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
Banned
Reaction score
Let's show these RDA newbs our support for the One, the Only..

2dca90853f66d593f4f6c289880a0745.jpg

3 Month AV and Sig bet. No Johnny come lately's please.

Another of the Conor-hating filth will be exiled from these forums come May 5th. These subhuman scum never know the gravity of their ignorance until it is too late.

Conor via KO in the first minute.

AV/SIG bet sucks...
Account bets is where it's at.

I'll put up my av/Sig for a month. I got Conor. Somebody hmu

Shit I'll go for an AV bet. I got RDA so anyone of you peasants that want to challenge the go right on ahead xD.

newbs? Look at the join dates up in here. Almost all 2015. Conor fans are the definition of newbs. Almost every shameless Conor fan on Sherdog has a 2015 join date. They are typically either newbs or so obnoxiously immature that they keep getting banned.

newbs? Look at the join dates up in here. Almost all 2015. Conor fans are the definition of newbs. Almost every shameless Conor fan on Sherdog has a 2015 join date. They are typically either newbs or so obnoxiously immature that they keep getting banned.
There are plenty that have been around. Put your AV where your mouth is. Im sure a <2009 believer will be along to challenge shortly.

There are plenty that have been around. Put your AV where your mouth is. Im sure a <2009 believer will be along to challenge shortly.

Plenty in number, sure. Plenty by percentage, absolutely not. Those putting their money (you know, the stuff that ACTUALLY counts, which is what Ill be betting) on RDA have far and away more distant join dates. Most Conor fans are the filth that washed up on Sherdog's shores with the Irish green tide. They are only here because of him and they will probably go away if he loses a couple times. Sure, there are a few who were here before and will be here after, but the majority are still living with mom and dad. At least that is what their maturity suggests with the one-track hive minds.

Last edited:
Lol that's the truth. I got chirped by a guy yesterday with a join date that literally said "yesterday" because I mentioned Chad Mendes' ground and pound. I love me some Conor but his fans are unbearable.

Lol that's the truth. I got chirped by a guy yesterday with a join date that literally said "yesterday" because I mentioned Chad Mendes' ground and pound. I love me some Conor but his fans are unbearable.

Right. Im still on the fence as far as Conor himself goes. I recognize the man has immense talent and I find his personality interesting. My criticism is for the fans that fit the description I gave, not the man himself.

Im not betting against him because I doubt his skills. Its because I don't worship him as a god like some and he is going up in weight against a monster. I think Cowboy and Pettis would have destroyed anyone at FW except possibly Conor and Aldo. RDA made them both look foolish.

Last edited:
Right. Im still on the fence as far as Conor himself goes. I recognize the man has immense talent and I find his personality interesting. My criticism is for the fans that fit my description, not the man himself.
absolutely, I'm the same way. I just know that I love watching his fights and they're always "must watch". Everything else is just peripheral.

Back