A Level Sherdogger with Massive Biceps gets Demolished in First MMA Fight

Why exactly did you post this here
Why not. Synthol is an abomination. Also anyone who cares to dig deep enough would be able to gain those pictures anyways I had myself as my av until recently. Natty life over synthol all day.

I don't look like anthony pettis so i am safe mate.

Last edited:
{<doc}
Why would you do that to yourself....?

He ain't one of us.
That synth shit is below even our standards
<DisgustingHHH>

What the... why do it? You look like a freak. And the appearance of gainz does not equal true strength. Gross.

The other dude looks like Magua after a haircut.

Why not. Synthol is an abomination. Also anyone who cares to dig deep enough would be able to gain those pictures anyways I had myself as my av until recently. Natty life over synthol all day.

I don't look like anthony pettis so i am safe mate.
You do look a little like Machida. White Machida.

That's not a sherdogger...sherdudes know that you have to develop your triceps to go with the big biceps. That dude doesn't even have a white belt yet

You do look a little like Machida. White Machida.
Haha yeah I have heard that one this pic was in my prime "white machida" doppelgänger era
machida.jpg
I don't see it personally but being called "white machida" is funny.

My son has way more what we call chinito eyes in Venezuelan culture. Which is probably where the Machida thing comes from. It's not a mean term or whatever. But that is the end of pics those were my three previous AVI's and now I'm going anonymous.

Last edited:
Haha yeah I have heard that one this pic was in my prime "white machida" doppelgänger era
View attachment 686999

My son has way more what we call chinito eyes in Venezuelan culture. Which is probably where the Machida thing comes from. It's not a mean term or whatever. But that is the end of pics those were my three previous AVI's and now I'm going anonymous.
do you bang your head on these pans

upload_2019-12-3_16-36-49.png

u74gi406ly.jpg

do you bang your head on these pans

View attachment 687003
No they are used for cooking.

But to go along with the joke yes, that is how I look so stupid; I took the pans and banged my head with them repeatedly...."Stupid looking White Machida" takes much preparation and effort. Also drinking my own urine was key.
0aVRhbE.gif

His opponent looks like a mating between a crocodile and a human.

Illuminati confirmed.

Last edited:
The dude looks deformed!
I wonder if he'll wind up with health problems.

View attachment 686999

pls go and stay go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back