A Level Sherdogger with Massive Biceps gets Demolished in First MMA Fight

If only there were actual brains in those arm skulls. *sighs* the whole fake arm thing is so fake it detracts from brain power even to see it. KInda looks like BS. TS got a vid of the MMA fight?
Haha thanks! I guess those biceps are real. Was that an Ezekiel or just an elbow on the throat? Either way. biceps guy isn't going far in MMA. Ref with face tattoos, guy with 24" fake/real biceps against a scarfaced little guy. Keepin it classy. LOL> What about that size discrepancy in this match?

Chicks super dig those biceps!

LOL he has same gorilla tattoo as Mcgregor, and name on the stomach with same font. From this win money, he will buy the missing tiger.
aeragagabggag.jpg

Biceps was lightin him up on the feet.

LOL he has same gorilla tattoo as Mcgregor, and name on the stomach with same font. From this win money, he will buy the missing tiger.
aeragagabggag.jpg
lol, I think his is a dragon, but otherwise, holy shit, you're right they look really similar. How terrible hahaha

What sort of weirdo does it take to see guys using synthol and think 'yeah, I wanna look like that'?
It's kinda like plastic surgery or botox. Use it very conservatively or you'll look like shit.

what happens if you inject synthol into ur dick? asking for a friend

These are the type of freak shows that keep my casual friends from really getting into mma lol.

Got to love synthol
Man this guy our firm did a case for had his left arm amputated due to an infection from the stuff. He became septic and they had to remove one of his arms almost all the way to the shoulder to get the body to start healing. It's a gross drug that people should be ashamed to use

PM for fire synthol

Its a joke @mods

I fail to understand why synthol is even legal lol

aq.jpg
Got to love synthol
Natty Life>Roids
guns.jpg

Feel free to talk shit about me but no jokes about my son please......
Sherdads run the world and/or happy with their lives

Last edited:
Back