A Level Sherdogger with Massive Biceps gets Demolished in First MMA Fight

At least put some synthol in your delts bro. Your biceps and triceps are like 3 times bigger then them

The other guy looks like artem with ten years of bareknuckle fight experience

Wait saw the vid now. Tf?! Did he tap just cause the old man laid one single arm over his throat when on full mount?

If only there were actual brains in those arm skulls. *sighs* the whole fake arm thing is so fake it detracts from brain power even to see it. KInda looks like BS. TS got a vid of the MMA fight?

If only there were actual brains in those arm skulls. *sighs* the whole fake arm thing is so fake it detracts from brain power even to see it. KInda looks like BS. TS got a vid of the MMA fight?
It's in the link

Both are absolutely terrible I’d slap these dudes around with one hand while drinking a Baltika 7 with the other, and He’s about to have surgery if he hasn’t already to start removing the dead tissue and stuff before he has to have them amputated is what I read on VK.

I saw this a few weeks ago and Im more concerned with the old guy who won. Looks like he's had his face reconstructed or something. Either way both guys are freaks.

What sort of weirdo does it take to see guys using synthol and think 'yeah, I wanna look like that'?

Back