A letter for her

I feel the same way bro

I have this tiny table in my living room and use my wireless mouse on it when operating my wall mounted TV monitor hooked to a laptop. There's lots of stuff on this table and I wanted a longer one.

I found a longer table at a local used shop and it was half off $25. It looked nice, red mahogany I think, and it definitely would have fit in the spot between my two recliners and provided more surface area to put my things.

I mulled it over but left. Came back a few days later and it was gone :(

I feel the same way bro

I have this tiny table in my living room and use my wireless mouse on it when operating my wall mounted TV monitor hooked to a laptop. There's lots of stuff on this table and I wanted a longer one.

I found a longer table at a local used shop and it was half off $25. It looked nice, red mahogany I think, and it definitely would have fit in the spot between my two recliners and provided more surface area to put my things.

Dude, I know it hurts. I know it. But your table is out there. You just gotta not give up. You search every shop in town if you have to. You can even look online. A lot of people get furniture online these days, there’s no shame in that. Keep that chin up soldier.

Last edited:
Didn't read, and I doubt she's worth that many paragraphs.

Dude, I know it hurts. I know it. But your table is out there. You just gotta not give up. You search every shop in town if you have to. You can even look online. A lot of people get furniture online these days, there’s no shame in that. Keep that chin up soldier.

Make a table if you have too, you no longer have to go out and find the right table for you after searching and looking at many tables on person.

Buy the parts and put it together. Tables you go out and look for the right one are a thing of the past.

Order the perfect parts for you on one from the get go

Tell her or sent her this letter. That's deep man, you need to contact her.

I feel the same way bro

giphy.gif

Suprised the appropriate sherdog answer to this delema has not come up yet.

Fuck her sister of course

Tell her or sent her this letter. That's deep man, you need to contact her.
What he needs is to move on.

Still thinking about her after 6 years is already a red flag. And by the looks of it, it doesn't seem like they have even been together very long. Hell, according to the OP, we don't even know if they have even been in a relationship together.

It looks like she went on with her life. He should do the same. Missed opportunities suck but it happens to everybody.

ts is there anyway you can get Melissa to post in this thread?

What he needs is to move on.

Still thinking about her after 6 years is already a red flag. And by the looks of it, it doesn't seem like they have even been together very long. Hell, according to the OP, we don't even know if they have even been in a relationship together.

It looks like she went on with her life. He should do the same. Missed opportunities suck but it happens to everybody.
It's just a letter, no big deal. Dude didn't do shit back then so he wants her to know how he felt. It's not like he'll stalk her or anything.

Hey guys im just venting a little, dont mind me. I just find posting helps get things out and then I can move on.

Dear Melissa

It's been years since Ive last saw you, and I was in a bad place at that time. I acted as though I did not care about you anymore, but that was only to try and hide my true feelings.

I remember the day I saw you again, it was my birthday and you had just started working there. Its almost as if the universe sent you to me as a present, a second chance.

You told me you had just broken up with your fiance, and even though its terrible news to share, I could not even pretend to be upset. I think you could see me smile inside as I suddenly imagined our future together. I wanted to ask you out, but I still felt you deserved better.

In the following months I acted distant and cold, and when I finally found out you were dating my friend at our workplace, it hurt. Nobody told me and it caught me off guard. I tried to act as though it didnt bother me, but inside I was torn.

I continued to treat you as a second class friend, and slowly you stopped visiting my office to chat. I cant blame you. When I finally left the job and we said goodbye again, Im not sure you even cared by that point.

Still, even today, I think about you often. I remember how you would cheer me up when I was feeling down, and you would do little things to show me you cared. A small kiss on the cheek, holding my hand or just sitting with me and looking in to my eyes.

You always knew when something was wrong and you would let me know you were there. You were the one great thing in my life that kept me from going completely off the rails.

I hope that today you have the life you deserve. I just wanted you to know you meant a lot to me, and you always will, and even if I acted otherwise or never said it, my feelings towards you have never changed.

Goodbye and thank you for everything.
Grow some balls and tell her what you’re thinking.

Man up and stop whinging.

If you were my friend I’d slap you for being so wet.

Back