A letter for her

So you're crushing on your friends girl huh??? Not cool bro, not cool...

it's ok to wistfully look back on simpler times and even daydream of a future but some things are just not meant to be. i went through something similar 5 years ago but one day just woke up and decided to stop wasting my time on someone who just didn't care.

1301790359001.png
Legit lol'd. Damn TS, stop being a bitch and man up.

My god this place gets so fucking weird sometimes

Dude. I am not sure if you are serious or not. In case you are serious....
This, "I just wanted you to know you meant a lot to me, and you always will, and even if I acted otherwise or never said it, my feelings towards you have never changed."

Tell her that, not us. I don't know the situation you are in, but TALK to the people in your life and tell them how you feel.

Is this hard for people?

That's one of his friend's girls now. That wouldn't be a respectful thing to do.

It really sucks, but OP, respect your friend's girl if you are a true friend. You'll get over her eventually, it may take a LONG time though! I hate to sound like some sort of determinist, but whatever's meant to be is meant to be, if they break up, it's all you, otherwise gotta move on.

For the rest of you, let it be known.

Most girls don't remain single for long (if at all). When a chick is in a relationship there are already other "back up guys" she has. Those are the dudes always commenting on her social media pictures. After a relationship (even if it was for 10+ years) she'll get with one of those guys in an instant!

Man up and make your move or else.

"This future that you predict" will ONLY come through if you keep doing the same things you've been doing.

If I were you I would tell her how I feel, and depending on her answer, either I try to make it work, and if not I move on and work on making life worth living. Don't ever get fixated in one woman, there 6 billion people on this planet. But with that demeanor, that "loser attitude" "I'm going to be homeless" you are NEVER going to re attract her or ANY woman into your life.

The past is meant to teach you a lesson, and I can tell you haven't learn from it yet.

With that being said, don't act or feel sorry for yourself, at the end of the day your best thinking got you to where you are today, grow a pair, and either make a move, reach out to her, but more importantly start enjoying your life again, like you probably used to before you met her.

Good luck!

Can't believe yet another person posts about their personal relationship stuff, WHY?
What kind of replies do you actually expect to get? Remember, it is now here forever!

Nice. A love letter to Incels.

"This future that you predict" will ONLY come through if you keep doing the same things you've been doing.

If I were you I would tell her how I feel, and depending on her answer, either I try to make it work, and if not I move on and work on making life worth living. Don't ever get fixated in one woman, there 6 billion people on this planet. But with that demeanor, that "loser attitude" "I'm going to be homeless" you are NEVER going to re attract her or ANY woman into your life.

The past is meant to teach you a lesson, and I can tell you haven't learn from it yet.

With that being said, don't act or feel sorry for yourself, at the end of the day your best thinking got you to where you are today, grow a pair, and either make a move, reach out to her, but more importantly start enjoying your life again, like you probably used to before you met her.

Good luck!

The future I predicted has unfolded exactly as I thought for the past 15 years, I dont have the willpower to stop it.

Im not fixated on her, I was just thinking about her today and realized its been 6 years since I last saw her.

I dont feel sorry for myself. There is no point in "reaching out". She has her life and Im not part of it. The last thing I would do is try some desperate attempt to inject myself back in when shes likely married with kids by now.

Im just venting it doesnt mean anything. Sometimes its good for me to just get things out, because I bottle everything up all the time and once in awhile I just need to let it out. Thats what this is.

The future I predicted has unfolded exactly as I thought for the past 15 years, I dont have the willpower to stop it.

Im not fixated on her, I was just thinking about her today and realized its been 6 years since I last saw her.

I dont feel sorry for myself. There is no point in "reaching out". She has her life and Im not part of it. The last thing I would do is try some desperate attempt to inject myself back in when shes likely married with kids by now.

Im just venting it doesnt mean anything. Sometimes its good for me to just get things out, because I bottle everything up all the time and once in awhile I just need to let it out. Thats what this is.
As I stated, the future has unfolded this way because you are putting your mind and focus on those very things that keep happening to you. If you decided to change your thoughts, the outcome will be very different.
It sounds like you are in a very bad place (imagining yourself homeless) those type of thoughts elicit negative feelings, you MUST snap out of it, and start creating the new.

I'm sorry about the girl, but we've all been there, yeah it sucks, but 6 years ago and still thinking about her, sounds to me like you are been fixated on this woman, or else you wouldn't feel the need to write her this letter.

You HAVE to make a commitment to yourself to better your life, and to stop all the "predicting the future" bullshit, and instead predict a successful, happy, full of abundance life style; change your mind set, and the outcome will change.

Start off by maybe taking a walk, and realize how blessed you are to not be homeless yet, hungry, and hell without internet. Take advantage of the opportunities you have now, let go of what it was.

As I stated, the future has unfolded this way because you are putting your mind and focus on those very things that keep happening to you. If you decided to change your thoughts, the outcome will be very different.
It sounds like you are in a very bad place (imagining yourself homeless) those type of thoughts elicit negative feelings, you MUST snap out of it, and start creating the new.

I'm sorry about the girl, but we've all been there, yeah it sucks, but 6 years ago and still thinking about her, sounds to me like you are been fixated on this woman, or else you wouldn't feel the need to write her this letter.

You HAVE to make a commitment to yourself to better your life, and to stop all the "predicting the future" bullshit, and instead predict a successful, happy, full of abundance life style; change your mind set, and the outcome will change.

Start off by maybe taking a walk, and realize how blessed you are to not be homeless yet, hungry, and hell without internet. Take advantage of the opportunities you have now, let go of what it was.

There is nothing I can do about it. Even if I wanted to change I cant. There are too many brick walls in my mind. Id have to open up to someone first, and Id rather die. Nothing can help me.

Back