A letter for her

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Hey guys im just venting a little, dont mind me. I just find posting helps get things out and then I can move on.

Dear Melissa

It's been years since Ive last saw you, and I was in a bad place at that time. I acted as though I did not care about you anymore, but that was only to try and hide my true feelings.

I remember the day I saw you again, it was my birthday and you had just started working there. Its almost as if the universe sent you to me as a present, a second chance.

You told me you had just broken up with your fiance, and even though its terrible news to share, I could not even pretend to be upset. I think you could see me smile inside as I suddenly imagined our future together. I wanted to ask you out, but I still felt you deserved better.

In the following months I acted distant and cold, and when I finally found out you were dating my friend at our workplace, it hurt. Nobody told me and it caught me off guard. I tried to act as though it didnt bother me, but inside I was torn.

I continued to treat you as a second class friend, and slowly you stopped visiting my office to chat. I cant blame you. When I finally left the job and we said goodbye again, Im not sure you even cared by that point.

Still, even today, I think about you often. I remember how you would cheer me up when I was feeling down, and you would do little things to show me you cared. A small kiss on the cheek, holding my hand or just sitting with me and looking in to my eyes.

You always knew when something was wrong and you would let me know you were there. You were the one great thing in my life that kept me from going completely off the rails.

I hope that today you have the life you deserve. I just wanted you to know you meant a lot to me, and you always will, and even if I acted otherwise or never said it, my feelings towards you have never changed.

Goodbye and thank you for everything.

Some days,

FUCK THIS PLACE!!!

I can honestly say I did not read.

22a51c3261d48146884e4a6b4a6e1db9.gif

You definitely picked the right forum to share this. I'm sure the insightful and poignant kudos you receive will be overwhelming.

tenor.gif

Dude. I am not sure if you are serious or not. In case you are serious....
This, "I just wanted you to know you meant a lot to me, and you always will, and even if I acted otherwise or never said it, my feelings towards you have never changed."

Tell her that, not us. I don't know the situation you are in, but TALK to the people in your life and tell them how you feel.

Is this hard for people?

This is melissa. Move on Joey god. You got a baby dick and it'll never work out.

This, "I just wanted you to know you meant a lot to me, and you always will, and even if I acted otherwise or never said it, my feelings towards you have never changed."

Tell her that, not us. I don't know the situation you are in, but TALK to the people in your life and tell them how you feel.

Is this hard for people?

I dont have any of her contact info except her address. I know where she lives but im sure shes married by now and likely hasnt thought about me in a long time.

I was thinking about dropping a card with this in it on her porch, on her birthday, with the stuffed animal she gave me for my 18th birthday with it, but then I realized how creepy that sounds.

I had a vision that Ill see her again one day when im homeless, she'll walk by me with her husband one day in the winter while im huddled up on the sidewalk. Ill have to wait and see if that comes to pass.

I had a vision that Ill see her again one day when im homeless, she'll walk by me with her husband one day in the winter while im huddled up on the sidewalk. Ill have to wait and see if that comes to pass.

Are you on any strong medications by chance?

I dont have any of her contact info except her address. I know where she lives but im sure shes married by now and likely hasnt thought about me in a long time.

I was thinking about dropping a card with this in it on her porch, on her birthday, with the stuffed animal she gave me for my 18th birthday with it, but then I realized how creepy that sounds.

Dont be a pussy

If you Love this Woman sack the fuck up and go get her it sounds like she was waiting and waiting but you just were too busy not paying attention

No ones just gonna up and give you shit life isnt some ROm Com but you have a lot of power to make your own destiny

I dont wanna see any more of this EMo bullshit from you. Go get her or let her go

Good Lord, man. I understand unrequited love, but you’ve got to let go of this. There’s a wide world out there. Go find yourself.

Good Lord, man. I understand unrequited love, but you’ve got to let go of this. There’s a wide world out there. Go find yourself.

lets just hope he does not find him self in the closet.

Dear Melissa, when you told me your engagement was off and you were single I acted like a pussy and missed my chance. My god what a wide open door you presented me with but I just wouldn't walk through it. When you started dating my friend after I became distant and aloof I really fucked it up and became petty. When I continued being petty I drove you away for good, now you happy I sad.

Do the card in the mailbox wth a handwritten letter and a stuffed animal from when you were 18. Why not? She's gone forever anyways dude might as well see if you can turn this into a criminal record

Is this hard for people?

This is pretty much what I was going to say. Send what you wrote to her.

Are you on any strong medications by chance?

No, but I know my future.

I am letting go.

Im not sending the letter guys. Theres no point, it wouldnt change anything. Its not a movie where she reads it, falls in love and leaves her husband for me. That will never happen.

This was just me venting one last time before I let go. Its time to stop dreaming.

Back