A fighter that are panned for certain incident(s),that you like,and think they got a bad rap.

I think it only blew up because Thiago failed his post fight test after trying to cheat it I think.

I think that just fanned the flames after. Back then it took much longer to get test results and his didn't come back for a well over a month iirc.

There were even fighters calling out Thiago for a fight because of his "classless behavior" against Vera.

Cormier's just not a charismatic, likable fighter. He has virtually no charisma.

Thats no reason to root against him in light of all that's happened. Just because he isnt charismatic doesnt change facts and make him a paper champion as some would want people to believe. Other than against Jones,who was intending to cheat,Cormier has never lost.

Rashad def got unfairly put into the heel role just for being opposite Jon Jones,same as DC.
Its even worse for DC because Jones was literally sabotaging his own career while trying to cheat to beat DC,and people still dont give DC his props.

I can buy DC here, he wasn't roundly trashed around Sherdog until the Jones fight, but Rashad? Seriously? People hated him for years before the Jones fight! As a longtime Rampage fan, I certainly didn't like him. Shadface was one of Sherdog's defining moments because people wanted to see him lose...before he faced Jones.

If anything, Rashad was more liked against Jones than against anyone else he ever fought.

When Michael page threw that pokeyball people acted like he took a dump in the cage

Fucking Cris Cyborg. All her haters won't let go of her ONE (1) failed drug test and keep harping on it, while ignoring the fact that several other popular fighters have failed drug tests multiple times (Chael, Vitor, Overeem, etc.)
Her 6 pound bikini thing is worse

ugh this one is hilarious

Carlos condit does exactly what it takes to beat nick diaz with little risk to himself,which i thought was very intelligent,and those expecting a bloodbath were so fucking pissed off ahahahahahah. Really blame nick for not being able to stop carlos from doing that.
I think people were more mad about Condit saying it was gonna be a war and he was gonna "bring the fight" to Nick. If your plan is to point fight then don't talk shit like that.

I had the same problem with Rashed when he shit talked Rampage on TUF and then fought like a pussy.

I can buy DC here, he wasn't roundly trashed around Sherdog until the Jones fight, but Rashad? Seriously? People hated him for years before the Jones fight! As a longtime Rampage fan, I certainly didn't like him. Shadface was one of Sherdog's defining moments because people wanted to see him lose...before he faced Jones.

If anything, Rashad was more liked against Jones than against anyone else he ever fought.
It seems like everybody jumped on the Rashad is a showboat bandwagon after Matt Hughes called him out for it on TUF.

I liked Hughes as a fighter but I thought he was really douchey in interviews and features. I thought 'Shad was just trying to have fun in the cage with his little dances, likely trying to boost his own confidence and shake off nerves. I didn't think he was showboating.

I always liked Rashad and I think he did get a bum rep.

It seems like everybody jumped on the Rashad is a showboat bandwagon after Matt Hughes called him out for it on TUF.

I liked Hughes as a fighter but I thought he was really douchey in interviews and features. I thought 'Shad was just trying to have fun in the cage with his little dances, likely trying to boost his own confidence and shake off nerves. I didn't think he was showboating.

I always liked Rashad and I think he did get a bum rep.

Now that actually makes sense, and I can agree with it.

Diaz 1 2 5...

Revisionists acting like condits back pedaling leg kicks were manhoef powerful lol

Back