A fighter that are panned for certain incident(s),that you like,and think they got a bad rap.

ConcreteFaithfulAmurminnow.gif

cat zingano's career will most likely be defined by this one ill-advised act

I like Paul Daley, and I don't know what Kos whispered in his ear when holding position in a must-win fight, but I do think it mattered since Daley isn't known for that. It's not a real excuse for a cheap shot, but I don't think it's as big of a deal it was made out to be back then. A fine and a suspension would've been fine. He is exciting, was a shame. No UFC for him since.

I think they could let him back in eventually...again the problem is his complete lack of remorse at the time. Dana went to talk to him,he could have told dana im sorry i snapped,but he wasnt acting like that. Dana said thats why he got rid of him.

the thing is..hitting someone after the fight is over,is assault.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk after the beef with Claudia too.

I'll confess I didn't even watch that TUF edition, I hate the show lol, but I've seen a lot of comments criticising Joanna for her attitude and I don't care.

I think they could let him back in eventually...again the problem is his complete lack of remorse at the time. Dana went to talk to him,he could have told dana im sorry i snapped,but he wasnt acting like that. Dana said thats why he got rid of him.

the thing is..hitting someone after the fight is over,is assault.
That's right, forgot about the aftermath. I get the reasoning, that "since he doesn't recognize a mistake once the emotions cooled down, then he's a loose cannon and better to get rid off". But then again a lifetime ban is excessive. I think he should get a second chance.

Fucking Cris Cyborg. All her haters won't let go of her ONE (1) failed drug test and keep harping on it, while ignoring the fact that several other popular fighters have failed drug tests multiple times (Chael, Vitor, Overeem, etc.)

ConcreteFaithfulAmurminnow.gif

cat zingano's career will most likely be defined by this one ill-advised act

It depends on what she does from here on out. I think its cool that she threw caution to the wind,it made for one of the craziest moments in mma history. Rousey's roll was some crazy shit.

Fucking Cris Cyborg. All her haters won't let go of her ONE (1) failed drug test and keep harping on it, while ignoring the fact that several other popular fighters have failed drug tests multiple times (Chael, Vitor, Overeem, etc.)

Yeah but the division and WMMA in general was almost killed by that failed test...and it certainly hasnt made her any more humble.

Tony Ferguson for his "Where your kid at" thing on TUF 13.

He's an exciting, Top 5 fighter who will soon fight for the title and people still rag on him for that, as well as his awful deadlift form. The latter is justified though.

Yeah but the division and WMMA in general was almost killed by that failed test...and it certainly hasnt made her any more humble.

I've never subscribed to the belief that one single fighter can kill off an entire division of a sport. I feel that's an exaggeration. There will always be new fighters to step into the limelight, as Ronda did at 135 shortly after Cris was stripped of her belt.

Well it does not help her case when she is to big from steroids to make 135 yet constantly calls out girls at 135. Also, being a female on steroids fighting women who aren't is a much bigger advantage than it is for males

I always thought this guy got a bad rep for doing virtually nothing to deserve it:

2154-murraypic.jpg

Aldo makes a statement saying that despite the loss he was in no way intimidated by Conor and would fight him anywhere anytime. It was nothing more then an often-used, intentionally hyperbolic statement to hype a rematch and put away any notion of him being in any way afraid.

Then a bunch of mouthbreathing retards just took that one small snippet, cut out all the relevant context, and used it to talk shit for not taking a bullshit fight on a week's notice in the wrong weight class after McGregor had months to bulk up immediately after getting a serious concussion.

The completely fraudulent character assassination of Jose over the last two years has been insane. The guy is one of the greatest champions, in every single facet of the word, we have ever seen but motherfuckers have to try and delegitimize him because they know Conor will never ever be able to replicate anything close to Aldo's incredible reign so tearing him down instead is as close as they'll ever get.

Pathetic.

200.gif

Thiago clowning on Vera blew up into some big thing. I was amused personally.

Thiago clowning on Vera blew up into some big thing. I was amused personally.

I think it only blew up because Thiago failed his post fight test after trying to cheat it I think.

Rashad def got unfairly put into the heel role just for being opposite Jon Jones,same as DC.
Its even worse for DC because Jones was literally sabotaging his own career while trying to cheat to beat DC,and people still dont give DC his props.

Cormier's just not a charismatic, likable fighter. He has virtually no charisma.

I immediately thought Condit when I read the beginning. He's one of my favorite fighters, but he will forever be seen as a point fighter because of that fight. He fought smart and evaded Diaz moving forward constantly well, but it looked bad after he kept saying that he was a warrior and would go to war during the build.

Back