A few tips on how to get in shape for sherbros

His body is. But mixed with his physical abilities. Most guys who strictly lift weights don't look like that. Nevermind the ridiculous cardio he has. Can you imagine all the work to get that physique then all the cardio to play football at the highest level. Every top athlete is on PEDs.
I don't believe that at all. There were guys that played before PEDs even existed that put modern athletes to shame. Look at at Wilt Chamberlain. Benched over 500 lbs, had a 48" vertical, 7'1, 94" reach, 275 lbs, 4.6 40.

Physique wise though. He looks relatively normal.

I suppose so. I expected him to look a bit better than that. Functionally the man is a machine though.

I just googled "Milner shirtless".. If my mrs looks at my search history she is gonna think I'm enjoying this football season a bit too much:D

I don't believe that at all. There were guys that played before PEDs even existed that put modern athletes to shame. Look at at Wilt Chamberlain. Benched over 500 lbs, had a 48" vertical, 7'1, 94" reach, 275 lbs, 4.6 40.

no chance do i believe Walt benched 500lb

every man and his dog lied about their bench during the day

He maybe had a couple of gym bros doing rows at the same time

Freak athlete, but I do not believe that for a second

Only weighing 275 lb at over 7 foot and his reach?

No matter how athletic he would never bench 500lb

Ronaldo's secret is 'Magic' Chicken eh

giphy.gif

"A few tips on how to get in shape".
"Eat 6 meals a day".

You want to lose weight? It's not rocket science.
Forget weight training. Start running 3-4x per week and cut out the toxic shit (sugar) from your diet.
Diet wise, eat more vegetables, and reduce meat consumption.
Finally, implement some life changes like walking/cycling to work.

I guarantee you, you will be below 80kg in about 6 months.
Problem is 99% of subhumans don't want or dont have the will to change life habits.
People want to eat their burger/steak & icecream daily, people want to take the car to work, people want to stay couch potatoes instead of doing physical work.

This is why I would never be a nutritionist/life coach. BRB having to tell some fat whore that she is fat because she eats fucking ice cream daily and isn't following the diet plan.

lol! I know this is bullshit because a 7’1 person with a 48 vertical and a 95 reach is basically a person that can jump beyond the top of the backboard and then some. I’m not even gonna google cause this is bullshit.

also, if he’s benching 500, that’s got to mean he’s squatting or deadlifting way more, or else he’d look like a weird upside down pyramid, but a simple google search of how he looked shows a beanpole through and through lol.

I compared him with the best players on the planet. Messi is 5'5. Ronaldo is 6'1. And Ronaldo is still much more athletic looking.

View attachment 710137

Just a narcissistic little fucker who thinks he is God. Yes he is a great footballer but he spends millions to look good.
Look at that fake tan, epilation, etc.

"A few tips on how to get in shape".
"Eat 6 meals a day".

You want to lose weight? It's not rocket science.
Forget weight training. Start running 3-4x per week and cut out the toxic shit (sugar) from your diet.
Diet wise, eat more vegetables, and reduce meat consumption.
Finally, implement some life changes like walking/cycling to work.

I guarantee you, you will be below 80kg in about 6 months.
Problem is 99% of subhumans don't want or dont have the will to change life habits.
People want to eat their burger/steak & icecream daily, people want to take the car to work, people want to stay couch potatoes instead of doing physical work.

This is why I would never be a nutritionist/life coach. BRB having to tell some fat whore that she is fat because she eats fucking ice cream daily and isn't following the diet plan.

You sound like you have bigger issues than your diet.

You sound like you have bigger issues than your diet.

I just fucking despise the mediocrity of a good part of society if I'm being honest.
99% of people deserve what's happening to them, and have no will to change.

Eating that often is contrary to what longevity experts tell us. Aren't we supposed to eat no more than 4 meals a day and in a window of no longer than 12 hours?

Maybe that diet works for body composition, but for health and longevity I don't think so.

Ronaldo is a freak still. You are showing freaks. Sanchez is also a PED user. As is Ronaldo no doubt. His physique and athletic feats are not realistically achievable through diet.

The guy plays one of the most demanding cardiovascular sports there is. His physique is a bi-product of all the running he does. Combine that with some crunches, pushups, pullups, and a good diet and you're gonna be ripped. None of those guys are fat, but he obviously does extra on the side.

His physique is very achievable naturally. I'm not saying he's natural, but to say what he looks like isn't possible naturally is a stretch.

Yeah I know we are all 6'5 and 300 lb shredded

However, for the few fatties among us, I thought these tips could go a long way in helping get you in shape!

Love Ronaldo or hate him? The guy is a physical specimen

@D 1 Wrestler you don't need to follow this, as we all know that you are levels above Ronnie!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10725570/cristiano-ronaldo-diet-life-revealed/
posted in wrong forum.

where is the "i have low self esteem" forum anyway?

jog from the couch to the fridge instead of dragging yer feet

Search for topless footballers or soccer players and you'll find them, it's not hard they like running about with their tops off.
Pogba and Lukaku playing basketball.

PAY-Footballer-Paul-Pogba-Play-Basketball-Shirtless-In-Miami-Beach.jpg

They Black. Don't count. Ronaldo still looks better.

No homo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back