A few tips on how to get in shape for sherbros

Dana's Moonface

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Those are easy af, now how do i get his face?

You need money to pay for a dentist and some small plastic surgery

image003.jpg

ronaldo-composite.jpg

I get all the exercise I need furiously pounding the buttons on my keyboard on Sherdog.

Ronaldo is the best athlete on the planet. Anything you can do to be more like him will improve your life.

Easy to tell he’s on some dope ass ped’s

It's noting to do with his poncy diet.
He's a professional footballer, train like them and you'll look like them.
It's not like Ronaldo is any more of a physical specimen than pretty much every professional footballer in one of the top European divisions.

It's not like Ronaldo is any more of a physical specimen than pretty much every professional footballer in one of the top European divisions.

Can you show me footballers that look like Ronaldo?

The sun is a scumbag paper unfortunately. Wouldn’t give them any clicks.

I disagree. Ronaldo is a freak. He's 34 and has physical stats better than most 20 year old pros. He also looks ridiculous compared to 90% of the top players.

Messi
Mane
De Bruyne
Neymar
Mbappe

None of them look like Ronaldo. Some of them are not even close. And they're the best players in the world. The average premier league player looks like James Milner. Not Cristiano Ronaldo.

You need money to pay for a dentist and some small plastic surgery

image003.jpg

ronaldo-composite.jpg
The teeth was definitely a massive improvement but he should have stopped there.
All the rest - the plastic surgery, eyebrow shaping etc - makes him look like a plastic doll.

I've been doing a 5:2 spread of intermittent fasting, Friday night i have my last meal and i dont eat until sunday night, otherwise i eat normal ( i actually try for a bit of a surplus) and weight has been falling off. (i workout too)

Can you show me footballers that look like Ronaldo?

Search for topless footballers or soccer players and you'll find them, it's not hard they like running about with their tops off.
Pogba and Lukaku playing basketball.

PAY-Footballer-Paul-Pogba-Play-Basketball-Shirtless-In-Miami-Beach.jpg

I disagree. Ronaldo is a freak. He's 34 and has physical stats better than most 20 year old pros. He also looks ridiculous compared to 90% of the top players.

Messi
Mane
De Bruyne
Neymar
Mbappe

None of them look like Ronaldo. Some of them are not even close. And they're the best players in the world. The average premier league player looks like James Milner. Not Cristiano Ronaldo.

Bizarre set of players to compare him with.
All top footballers have very low body fat. You just don't see them with their tops off as often as Ronaldo.
It's not like Messi is out of shape.

94d7e70eb8a8d7ae137f8f02dbd01274.jpg

Back