A few tips on how to get in shape for sherbros

Im more jacked than him and i have better teeth genetics...
<Fedor23>

Bizarre set of players to compare him with.
All top footballers have very low body fat. You just don't see them with their tops off as often as Ronaldo.
It's not like Messi is out of shape.

94d7e70eb8a8d7ae137f8f02dbd01274.jpg

I compared him with the best players on the planet. Messi is 5'5. Ronaldo is 6'1. And Ronaldo is still much more athletic looking.

26f1c6ae3435116fddb38deb7a1029fa.jpg

I compared him with the best players on the planet. Messi is 5'5. Ronaldo is 6'1. And Ronaldo is still much more athletic looking.

View attachment 710137

You seem to have confused athleticism with height.
Another one, shit since leaving Arsenal and also short but whatever

Bq1ZxMlCUAAKMjA.jpg

Football has moved on a lot since the 1980's/1990's they're all ripped and they're all in shape and unlike fighters, because there's no real off season they're in shape 365 days a year and not just at the end of their fight camp.

You seem to have confused athleticism with height.
Another one, shit since leaving Arsenal and also short but whatever

Bq1ZxMlCUAAKMjA.jpg

Football has moved on a lot since the 1980's/1990's they're all ripped and they're all in shape and unlike fighters, because there's no real off season they're in shape 365 days a year and not just at the end of their fight camp.

Ronaldo is a freak still. You are showing freaks. Sanchez is also a PED user. As is Ronaldo no doubt. His physique and athletic feats are not realistically achievable through diet.

I disagree. Ronaldo is a freak. He's 34 and has physical stats better than most 20 year old pros. He also looks ridiculous compared to 90% of the top players.

Messi
Mane
De Bruyne
Neymar
Mbappe

None of them look like Ronaldo. Some of them are not even close. And they're the best players in the world. The average premier league player looks like James Milner. Not Cristiano Ronaldo.
Your body reacts and recovers the same in your 30s. It's accumulated injuries that make 30 year olds 'old'. So if he stayed injury free then of course he can beat the 20 year olds. And he has the best doctors in the world, so that's gotta help him.

Ronaldo is a freak still. You are showing freaks. Sanchez is also a PED user. As is Ronaldo no doubt. His physique and athletic feats are not realistically achievable through diet.
You seriously don't think his body is achievable naturally??

He's still not that different to pretty much every top player in any of the top 5 European Leagues. He just flexes more on Instagram than most of them and when he does far more people see it because he has the most followers.
Footballers fitness levels and physiques have changed a lot in the last 20 years. You can't be an alcoholic like Merson or Adams any more. Zaha doesn't run about with his shirt off all the time but I suspect he's in some serious shape or maybe it's just the Palace shirts.....

I can get behind the meal routine but HOW THE FUCK does one get in 5 naps a day next to the 8 hour sleep?

I’m prepared to kill every time I get woken up after 20 minutes of sleep. I’ve never been able to powernap effectively.

A thread about shirtless football players, well done sherbros

I disagree. Ronaldo is a freak. He's 34 and has physical stats better than most 20 year old pros. He also looks ridiculous compared to 90% of the top players.

Messi
Mane
De Bruyne
Neymar
Mbappe

None of them look like Ronaldo. Some of them are not even close. And they're the best players in the world. The average premier league player looks like James Milner. Not Cristiano Ronaldo.
James Milner is a terrible choice to compare the average player to. He is 34 himself and has the best stamina in the premier league. Milner is a beast.

Sherdoggers already eat minimum six meals a day but they are built more like Lizzo than Ronaldo.

You seriously don't think his body is achievable naturally??

His body is. But mixed with his physical abilities. Most guys who strictly lift weights don't look like that. Nevermind the ridiculous cardio he has. Can you imagine all the work to get that physique then all the cardio to play football at the highest level. Every top athlete is on PEDs.

James Milner is a terrible choice to compare the average player to. He is 34 himself and has the best stamina in the premier league. Milner is a beast.

Physique wise though. He looks relatively normal.

Back