A couple of very interesting articles about the 5x5 system

Interesting.

Was "John Smith" ever identified?

Was the second article based on interviews of yourself, Kilgore, and Rip?

Can someone post the link with out the www. so I can google it. My work internet blocker doesn't allow me to do hyperlinks from sherdog for some reason or another.

Interesting read. Thanks for post. And thanks for "John Smith" for plowing the ground, so to speak.

Thanks for the link Glenn.

Obviously the more astute among you recognize this as the start of what is now known as the WFW method by students of strength everywhere, and known as the Texas method by everyone else.

Does anybody know what the "WFW" in "WFW method" stands for? Wichita Falls Something?

Interesting.

Was "John Smith" ever identified?

Was the second article based on interviews of yourself, Kilgore, and Rip?

I've seen speculation on another board about who he was but I won't say. I've emailed him before with some questions on training and he was a tremendous help.
Real nice guy and if it's true who he was, I've met him in person too.

I've seen speculation on another board about who he was but I won't say. I've emailed him before with some questions on training and he was a tremendous help.
Real nice guy and if it's true who he was, I've met him in person too.

Thanks dude, I figured it out.

Glenn, did you ever write that article on how to progress through the 5x5 systems?

Glenn, did you ever write that article on how to progress through the 5x5 systems?

I am getting on with it, got parts 1, 2, and 3 done, it will be published on the Stronglifts site, the Californiastrength site, and the pendlay site.... probably part one will be up on stronglifts by the end of next week. Its gonna end up being a 12 part series I think

I am getting on with it, got parts 1, 2, and 3 done, it will be published on the Stronglifts site, the Californiastrength site, and the pendlay site.... probably part one will be up on stronglifts by the end of next week. Its gonna end up being a 12 part series I think

wow, 12 parts. should be interesting.

Awesome. Looking forward to reading the series.

Back