A Coked out Charles Liddell spotted at Dan Bilzerian Halloween Party

Isn't this also the same dude that dropped a cool mil on Cowboy to take out McGregor <45>

Say what you like, Bilzerian's parties are now attracting mainstream high level honies like victoria secret models, not just eastern european whores

They are now the modern playboy mansion parties, things of such legend that A listers the world over want to attend, and that means hotter and hotter girls, more A listers, just a spiral of vanity and decadence

But cmon, who here wouldn't want to attend one of them at least once

honestly ,i'm not sure it's as fun as it looks, like another guy said it's always girls kissing each other (paid to), and some guys sitting awkwardly pretending to have fun, the kind of parties that are all for show, to show how much fun you had on instragram and facebook

meh, its all fake

fake people being fake for the sake of money

I hope you are right. Chocolate L should never have to pay to be at the party, that mofo is the party. At the very least, hire him as a bouncer if some shit goes down.
Sadly, any of those party goers could KO Chuck cold these days..

25 seconds in
<HisEye>

After seeing this ^^^ I'm like > <TheWire1> and realize I'm living this ↓↓↓

giphy.webp

Dad did some shady trading back in the day and put it in an offshore trust fund from what I understand but I’m not sure how long he can maintain that kind of lifestyle millionaires go broke too.

His lifestyle IS his business kind of though. Or turn it around, his business is to make shit look like this. That's how he became huge and started making money on his own.

He was an ok poker player like 10 years ago, despite that people say he only got money from daddy I think he has a pretty decent head on his shoulders

Say what you like, Bilzerian's parties are now attracting mainstream high level honies like victoria secret models, not just eastern european whores

They are now the modern playboy mansion parties, things of such legend that A listers the world over want to attend, and that means hotter and hotter girls, more A listers, just a spiral of vanity and decadence

But cmon, who here wouldn't want to attend one of them at least once

Make no mistake, I would love to attend.

What’s key though is I wouldn’t be paying to attend or being paid to attend. Go along, have fun, make fun of Dan for being a douche, chat to some empty headed hot girls. Literally everyone there is taking advantage of Dan’s ego in some way.

Being a 50 year old forum poster with a fat wife looks way funner

The amount of sour grapes in this thread, my god...

Dan is definitely a man to be envied.
I like his lifestyle and I don't have anything against the guy like other people here, but I was surprised how boring he was when I listened to him on Rogan's podcast. I guess when you spend most of your time doing coke with hot girls and doing cool shit, sitting around talking with some guy is a little "meh"

The amount of sour grapes in this thread, my god...

I like his lifestyle and I don't have anything against the guy like other people here, but I was surprised how boring he was when I listened to him on Rogan's podcast. I guess when you spend most of your time doing coke with hot girls and doing cool shit, sitting around talking with some guy is a little "meh"

I find it weird that people get this defensive about him.

I’m looking at a guy who is literally paying people to spend time with him and saying I pity him, but people genuinely think it’s sour grapes? It simply wouldn’t be fulfilling for me, or the vast majority of people I know, and judging my the regularity that Dan lies about his wealth, it isn’t very fulfilling for him either.

The reason that he came across as boring on Rogan’s podcast is because he is boring. He has literally nothing to talk about and can’t really provide any insight or expertise into anything. He’s actually a bizarre guest for Rogan.

Back