A Coked out Charles Liddell spotted at Dan Bilzerian Halloween Party

These girls hang out with dan and go to his parties because he has like 30 million ig followers. It's not like he is caligula and having non stop orgies, they hang out with him he gains more followers, they get tagged in his posts.. It is essentially a symbiotic business relationship.
exactly. what a shitty way of life. I'd rather work 6 days a week in a shitty job, jerk off at nights and then go back to work again at 6 am waking up with the alarm clock.

How come rich & famous people get praised for banging hookers, but when a regular 9-5 working guy does it he's a creep?
Dude the laws which prohibit the sale of sex have nothing to do with women's rights or moralistic legislation. Welcome to the game, the game is called "rich dudes don't want to share". This is also referred to as "politics in the American government", depending on who you ask.

It’s a party where the host has literally paid the vast majority of the guests to be there.

If that sounds like a great party to you, then you ain’t been to any good parties.
All i see is a bunch of booze and tits & ass...

If in this scenario, I crashed this party... why would I care if people were paid to show up?

I don't know a soul either way... and would end up having a blast

I would have spent the money more efficiently by not inviting any other dudes.

Inspect the turf before you get on the field.

Don't want to end up on team valtrex.

Hot chicks and blow will always be there. Marriage and raising a family, well the numbers don't lie.

Never heard of this Dan but he looks familiar.

Sounds peaceful.

I understand. Some of us have been there and done that (partying). And others are just not into that at all.

My original comment was just to say that many posts seemed more envious than anything.

BTW I'm happy for you.
Agree w u

Inspect the turf before you get on the field.

Don't want to end up on team valtrex.
Good point but the herp can be spread without any obvious symptoms/sores through viral shedding. Gotta wrap that shit up too.

Man there are so many Bisexual girls these days.:confused:

i just don't get how the novelty hasn't run out yet of six different hookers around hanging at his house every day. I reckon its less about him doing it and more him being seen doing it on the gram and in videos like this. Not hating, just wondering
I’m hammered so I didn’t understand what you said lol. Not joking

Good point but the herp can be spread without any obvious symptoms/sores through viral shedding. Gotta wrap that shit up too.
Can't remember the article but science now saying susceptibility is highly genetic meaning even exposure isn't enough to ensure you'll be infected

Fuck being caught dead at something like that at the age of 50.
That’s bc most 50 year old would have a heart attack at a place like that.

so yea your comments are pretty accurate.

exactly. what a shitty way of life. I'd rather work 6 days a week in a shitty job, jerk off at nights and then go back to work again at 6 am waking up with the alarm clock.
Those two are not mutually exclusive, idiot.

Back