A Coked out Charles Liddell spotted at Dan Bilzerian Halloween Party

Listen man, those girls are trying to fleece every guy in there. Be smart and go MGTOW while you still can, all of you. I don't want you all to get scammed, you're all marks. I can tell by how you salivate over these girls. They can see guys like you from a mile away.

MGTOW has been shown to increase testosterone btw through increased male touching / bonding - did you know that?

I ain't been a mark yet and i don't plan to be one.

25 seconds in
<HisEye>[/QUOTE
Umm did no one else notice cowboy dressed up as a leprechaun, this was like 3 months out from their fight assume he knew around then. I thought my eyes were playing tricks because you only see it for a second.

Dad did some shady trading back in the day and put it in an offshore trust fund from what I understand but I’m not sure how long he can maintain that kind of lifestyle millionaires go broke too.

instagram sponsorship and Revenues from Youtube ads prevent him from ever going broke.

WOW, what a party! EVERY girl there was hot. Must have been a stripper party, sure looked fun!<Eek2.0>:rolleyes:

dam.. i want hehe

instagram sponsorship and Revenues from Youtube ads prevent him from ever going broke.
But there are youtubers and Instagram users with more followers and produce more content who can’t live that lifestyle, he probably won’t go bankrupt but I question how long he can live the way he appears to. Hopefully he’s smart with his money and doesn’t pull a Mike Tyson...

But there are youtubers and Instagram users with more followers and produce more content who can’t live that lifestyle, he probably won’t go bankrupt but I question how long he can live the way he appears to. Hopefully he’s smart with his money and doesn’t pull a Mike Tyson...

It sucks to see a guy who’s earned his money go broke, particularly if it’s a fighter.

Watching a guy whose inherited all his wealth blow it all on senseless shit and end up broke would be hilarious though.

Why are the women at these parties always kissing each other and completely ignoring the men, who are standing awkwardly trying to look fake relaxed?

A good party is where everyone dances like no one's watching. This party, everyone is dancing and trying to be seen.
This. These parties look like everybody is trying too hard.....like a slightly older version of those parties you attended when you were 14.

The vanity and narcissism are beyond description......

Who is Dan And how on God’s green earth does he afford all that?!

big balling for sure!

The way he manages his Instagram account I bet he is making money out of this and not spending. If he is spending he is a bigger idiot than I thought

This. These parties look like everybody is trying too hard.....like a slightly older version of those parties you attended when you were 14.

The vanity and narcissism are beyond description......
People who legitimately envy this type of lifestyle are hallow and that’s who Dan appeals to.

It would appear that at least projecting that lifestyle is what makes him money..
30plus million instagram followers, sponsers, club appearance fees, endorsements etc..

He literally can pay for his lifestyle by living that lifestyle.

Nobody takes him seriously enough to pay him to do anything else.

Say what you like, Bilzerian's parties are now attracting mainstream high level honies like victoria secret models, not just eastern european whores

They are now the modern playboy mansion parties, things of such legend that A listers the world over want to attend, and that means hotter and hotter girls, more A listers, just a spiral of vanity and decadence

But cmon, who here wouldn't want to attend one of them at least once

im also in the video. if you see the fence you can see me just behind with a kickass zoom camera recording wankbait photos.

Looks like hell of a party!

Because rich people are simply better than the rest of us. If you work hard, and pulled yourself up by your own boots straps then you too could inherit large sums of money.

Problem is, some of them dont work hard and were born into money.

Is this the same douchebag who posts cute little Instagram gun selfies but acted like a complete pussy during the vegas shooting?

Back