News A Chechen MMA promoter: “I don’t like how Chimaev acts”

Vartanyan was really bad in that fight.
I thought the other guy won to be honest.
But still the judges shitty decision should be respected.

I didn't think it was his best performance, but I clearly thought he won 2 and 3, 1 could have gone either way.

A destroyer who acts aloof and has an aura of mystique can absolutely find success and be a star.
1280765.jpg
That was in the Beta Leagues when the sport was still budding. Times have changed. Even GSP learned to talk his talk.

I still have yet to watch those 2 fights he had. Would anybody say its a fun watch?

I didn't think it was his best performance, but I clearly thought he won 2 and 3, 1 could have gone either way.
Have you seen interview with Vartanyan from some time ago? He said that they (UFC) told him to be ready to be a replacement fighter and he said that he can't make LW at short notice so if he is gonna be a replacement fighter, he is gonna fight at WW.

Click-bait thread title when it’s obvious he argued against himself immediately after saying this.

ya fuckin’ goof!
<31>

What has he even said that's so bad?

That he wants to smesh people? He's a fucking fighter

I didn't watch the video. Who changed the result of a fight?
The promoter.

A fighter called Eduard Vartanyan (who I'm a big fan of, but I'd think this was BS even if I wasn't) had the last fight on his ACA contract on the last card and had informed the promotion that he intended to try his luck elsewhere. He won a closely contested but clear decision and the promoter came to the cage after the fight to say he was overturning the result.

Fortunately the result got upheld.
But wait, there's more... ACB 52 in Vienna had not just one, but two fights in which the official result was overturned by Khasiev.

Vienna local Arbi Agujev got mounted and promptly TKO'd in the first round of the main event by a Czech fighter Patrik Kincl. Apparently it was an "early stoppage" if you ask Khasiev, and the result got overturned into a NC.

Joao Luiz Nogueira also got robbed of a victory against Shamil Nikaev. Originally won a clear UD according to the officials, but again, Khasiev disagreed with the decision and it, too, got overturned into a NC.

These incidents caused the British officials responsible for the event to boycott ACB in the future. You can read more about that in an article by Karim Zidan:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/...acb-following-conflict-of-interest-mma-russia

To hell with him. Hazmat has been nothing but a class act. Hes friendly, goofy but also terrifying. He's like a darren till and Khabib fusion. Besides, he's not punching old men, saying racist shit or using any other hate speech against marginalized peeps, getting sexual assault charges, running over people or anything. If he does any of that stuff then he can complain, until then let's just enjoy watching this dude smesh people.

Don't know the guy, but had similar thoughts when I read the title, but after reading his entire quote, that's pretty accurate.

Not really. Also Khasiev is about as far from modest as it gets. Chimaev being a bit outspoken and enjoying life is perfectly fine.

Of course..but that is how Fedor naturally is. He does not show his cards,and people WANT to see them,and he knows that. If Khamzat tried to do this right now most fans wont give a fuck about him.

Fedor captivated the people when he came to pride and beat nog for the belt in his 3rd fight in. So he was already the champ and you had to pay attention to him anyway. Khamzat is fast tracking his way with his own methods. This is OK too.
Khamzat fought back to back in unheard time though and two different weight classes. Even if he stayed quiet, the hype would be there. I’m not saying what he’s doing is wrong, but even if he was quiet he would have been noticed. Specially if he keeps on winning.

View attachment 799063
He needs hijab and full halal shorts not showing navel and knees
No one cares about seeing someone's belly button. Even in Saudi Arabia they don't do that. If you're going to the mall or something you might want to wear long shorts. In the gym or walking down the street regular shorts are fine. The Mutawa (religious police) have been losing power in recent years and are no longer allowed to arrest people. Idk where you got that cringe picture

No one cares about seeing someone's belly button. Even in Saudi Arabia they don't do that. If you're going to the mall or something you might want to wear long shorts. In the gym or walking down the street regular shorts are fine. The Mutawa (religious police) have been losing power in recent years and are no longer allowed to arrest people. Idk where you got that cringe picture
Thats some good news atleast. Its haram tho

Back