News A Chechen MMA promoter: “I don’t like how Chimaev acts”

There's no bait. You basically called the whole religion of Islam a meme. You're not sly. You don't want this smoke, Troll of Sherdog
Lmao @ not wanting that smoke. Alright ill bite. What do you think about child marriage? Is it perfect human behaviour?

Lmao @ not wanting that smoke. Alright ill bite. What do you think about child marriage? Is it perfect human behaviour?
There's no bait. You basically called the whole religion of Islam a meme. You're not sly. You don't want this smoke, Troll of Sherdog
Now twelvepack hang on a second, ino your hard

<KhabibBS>

But ive been here long enough to know, you dont want the wolf's smoke my man

{<hhh]

That's an extremist view that no sane muslim would condone. But I'm not here to have a religious debate with you. I see you get all your information from memes and CNN. Each time you post you show how misinformed and filled with hate you are. Thanks for that, stay angry lol
394.jpg

That's an extremist view that no sane muslim would condone. But I'm not here to have a religious debate with you. I see you get all your information from memes and CNN. Each time you post you show how misinformed and filled with hate you are. Thanks for that, stay angry lol
394.jpg
GG EZ KO. That combo always works

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back