A cheap, homemade round timer (revisited)

Wow thanks a lot that was a great idea and actually very simple, I also added crowd noises and yelling from a corner man that I had from a boxing video seems to be pretty realistic.

nice. i would use it but i have a lil egg timer. it's a pain in the ass tho when i train at night and it's dark and i can't read the front of the egg timer

I know I have the original around somewhere, if everyone wants, I can look for it and put it up for you guys. There were several different round times if I remember correctly.

Thanks guys.

I burned a cd awhile back that I've been using, took 3 minute hardcore songs and then alternated with 1 minute mellower songs for the between rounds. You kinda get sickof the same songs all the time though.

http://www.trainforstrength.com/intervaltimer.shtml

Here's a timer program you can dl onto your computer. Its a fully adjustable interval timer. Pretty sweet if you have computer access or a laptop near where you work out. You could also set it up, run it and record it to CD. Just another lowcost timer option.

btw, that's a free download for that interval timer above.

dang i lost the file, can somebody repost this plz?

I have a Timex Iron man watch i use for running and it has dual interval timers

So you can program it to have a 3 min countdown round following by 1 min rest then it will automatically repeat

can change it to anything. E.g. i use it for sprint intervals, 20 sec sprint then 30 sec rest

Great watch, highly recommended

Just a question....could someone make this with 5, 6, and 8 minute rounds? That would be great!!! OR explain how to do this?

Back