A barrage of significant strikes landed by Reyes in round 2

yea, really efficient
iu
Efficiency doesn't matter in striking bro, ask any sherdogger lmaoo

See the thing is even though a lot of them didn't land, the argument people are using for Jones winning is that he showed more aggression and octagon control even though the most aggression in the round was that moment

So either way you look at it, Reyes clearly took that round
It's a 17 second clip lmaoo you're judging the round off this? Lmaoo sherdog is so funny today

I don't think Reyes landed a single punch in that flurry but it was his most aggressive moment of the night.

See the thing is even though a lot of them didn't land, the argument people are using for Jones winning is that he showed more aggression and octagon control even though the most aggression in the round was that moment

So either way you look at it, Reyes clearly took that round
That was Reyes only moment for that round. For the last 3 minutes he didn't throw shit.

Like I fucking said, these simpletons with their ruffled panties thinking Reyes was killing Jones in the second is laughable, lol.

huurdurrr Reyes is taking the fight to Jones though. Jones is running away duuurrrr

that’s what all the Jones nuthuggers who think Jon easily won the fight sound like.

But I thought Reyes was the one who was running?

Jones can’t counter for shit. Without his running and reach he’s an average fighter

I don't think Reyes landed a single punch in that flurry but it was his most aggressive moment of the night.

What were you on during the fight. What about when he rocked Jon and made him panic wrestle?

Jones clearly kicked his ass.

<{MingNope}>

To me it looks like Reyes' fingers are on Jones' cheekbone, not in his eye.
I couldn't isolate the exact point of contact but the next frame showed it. It's right at the end of round 3.

Amazing octagon control and terrifying aggression shown by Jones there.

<DCWhoa>

If you believed the commentary, reyes was doing nothing and jon plodding forward getting pieced up was spectacular work . that amazing pressure was so impressive

You’re obviously as blind as the judges. One strike landed out of that barrage.

and he still outlanded Jon comfortably in that round.

Back