A barrage of significant strikes landed by Reyes in round 2

Those were the only 20 seconds of the fight when Reyes was running after and not from Jones.
2005 account still doesn't know the difference between running and counterstriking

rewatched round 2. Reyes was backing up for all but like 10-20 seconds of that round. His strikes had no significant impact either, Jones just ate them and didn't flinch.

rewatched round 2. Reyes was backing up for all but like 10-20 seconds of that round. His strikes had no significant impact either, Jones just ate them and didn't flinch.
fighting off the back foot =/= backing up or running away

good on Reyes.
Jon was warned 3x this fight, and got Reyes 3 mins into the fight with a poke.
look at my pic... Reyes hid it from the ref .... but then again with a name like yours I can see why you'd be ok with a challenger poking eyes but not the champ.

look at my pic... Reyes hid it from the ref .... but then again with a name like yours I can see why you'd be ok with a challenger poking eyes but not the champ.
I'm not fine with anyone poking, but if Jones does it, I see no reason for Reyes to not have that advantage.

in that vid jj did a pretty good job not gettin hit, but he still got hit several times and landed almost nothing himself

Back