A barrage of Losses for Trump in one day

Yeah, I don't find the virus funny or the blame of anyone really. I guess China is to blame for their unsanitary food handling and weird animals like bats they consume but there is a whole conversation there about why and how it's like that I'm not having here.

Damn near 25 years of neglect regarding the virus. Not really Trump's fault, unlike the formentioned cuts in disease research and relevant agencies.

liberals: if trump didnt put sanctions on china, then the people there wouldnt have to eat the bat soup that caused the coronavirus

No it doesn't, you muppet. Barr is just saying the actions he takes are of his own, regardless of what you read in the media. He wasn't calling out Trump. He was calling out the notion that he is Trump's puppet.
And even you know that is laughable

The idea that of all the cases in the US legal system Bill Barr picked this specific one as what he thought was egregious and required for the first time in history an AG to go against his entire office, resulting in them ALL quitting is one of those things we tell the laughable stupid and expect them to just eat uip.

Do you want to bet on the future positions the AG and DOJ take on Flynn and Manafort and others in Trumps circle.

All just one grand coincidence.

Haha, not even you are that dumb.

lol immediately huh?

I was replying to the non China related points.

Saying I was “cheering” anything on is inaccurate too.

ya got nothing here

But your posts say otherwise

You are cheering for a virus killing thousands. You are a sick individual

And even you know that is laughable

You can believe what you want, but that is what he was saying. I don't know how any TDS suffering Liberal could possibly think he was calling out Trump.

If anything, if you believe Barr is Trump's guy or whatever, he was offering Trump shelter with those comments.

Barr publicly chastises Trump.

Pentagon deal with is halted for early win for Amazon.

Bipartisan law which limits Trumps ability to act on Iran.

Stock Market hit because of Virus.

You forgot Joe Biden was on The View today and called Trump a bully.

Barr has made it clear in words and actions he believes his JOB is to implement the POTUS's bidding. He is no more independent than McConnell's Senate in an Impeachment trial.
{<jimmies}

But your posts say otherwise

You are cheering for a virus killing thousands. You are a sick individual

You repeatedly respond to criticism of Trump with weak ass internet straw man arguments

You repeatedly respond to criticism of Trump with weak ass internet straw man arguments

You literally cheered for a virus outbreak affecting the stock market.

You're scum.

You can believe what you want, but that is what he was saying. I don't know how any TDS suffering Liberal could possibly think he was calling out Trump.

If anything, if you believe Barr is Trump's guy or whatever, he was offering Trump shelter with those comments.
Just like Joe Biden was the singular case of 'corruption ' Trump was concerned with and now this is the singular case his AG is concerned with they keep shoveling the shit and expect you guys to eat it.

And you swallow like a champ, saying yes sir, can I have another.

Just like Joe Biden was the singular case of 'corruption ' Trump was concerned with and now this is the singular case his AG is concerned with they keep shoveling the shit and expect you guys to eat it.

And you swallow like a champ, saying yes sir, can I have another.

Took you that long to spin, eh?

Cool, but your issue isn't with me. It's with your mouth breathing Liberal brothers who think Barr was scolding Trump in that tweet.

Mods, we really need that TDS megathread.

Please delete. double post.

Back