A barrage of Losses for Trump in one day

O

Overtures

Barr publicly chastises Trump.

Pentagon deal with is halted for early win for Amazon.

Bipartisan law which limits Trumps ability to act on Iran.

Stock Market hit because of Virus.

What’s the Pentagon one? That sentence is a fucking mess

I’m on mobile at work.

The deal with Microsoft for the cloud infrastructure was halted by a federal judge.

UNless they can provide proof that Trump influenced the final awarding (which he may or may not have, no way to know for sure) they're gonna lose that fight and lose it fast.

I’m on mobile at work.

The deal with Microsoft for the cloud infrastructure was halted by a federal judge.
Interesting.

Know what the reason was perhaps? I’m just curious as Microsoft has been kind of out front in Cloud service stuff at least in the gaming sphere so I’m curious what’s going on elsewhere

I couldn't imagine thinking what I saw was Barr chastising Trump.

You don't need to be bullied from the guy you're diligently working for, especially when he's in an office you've made it clear, for decades, you think should be be inhabited by an autocrat.

Barr doesn't really give a shit he just has to say that.

"I'll do what you want just shut the fuck up about it"

the first is a minor loss.

the second is a temporary minor setback.

the third is a net plus. Now he can’t do anything stupid by himself. Got lucky there.

the fourth? Anything that happens bc of the Chinese virus is now trumps fault? Wtf....

I couldn't imagine thinking what I saw was Barr chastising Trump.

You don't need to be bullied from the guy you're diligently working for, especially when he's in an office you've made it clear, for decades, you think should be be inhabited by an autocrat.
He's as full of shit making this statement as he was while smirking in Congress denying anyone from the Mueller team had made any protestations of his summary. He's smart enough to know he has to deny Trump influenced him despite the DoJ doing exactly what Trump wants as evidenced by his Tweets.

Interesting.

Know what the reason was perhaps? I’m just curious as Microsoft has been kind of out front in Cloud service stuff at least in the gaming sphere so I’m curious what’s going on elsewhere

amazon has the better infrastructure but the idea is Trump doesn’t like Bezos so he influenced the bid

Back