A barrage of Losses for Trump in one day

It's far easier to simply assert that everyone but the cult leader has lost their minds, not that you did so in emulation of him. That's what cults do. It's anybody but him at fault, no matter what he does. One need only look at the Scientologists to see how you MAGAutists work.

It's also instructive to note that you didn't bother denying any of the things he's done, that I brought up.
That hole gets any deeper you’ll be digging into space

That hole gets any deeper you’ll be digging into space

Do you deny he's doing precisely what he got impeached for, or that he's attacking the independence of the judiciary, for example?

Or is it the typical popcorn in hand mumblings?

Barr publicly chastises Trump.

Pentagon deal with is halted for early win for Amazon.

Bipartisan law which limits Trumps ability to act on Iran.

Stock Market hit because of Virus.
{<jimmies}

giphy.gif

Do you deny he's doing precisely what he got impeached for, or that he's attacking the independence of the judiciary, for example?

Or is it the typical popcorn in hand mumblings?
A tweet
Mother of Jesus this is it
The holy grail of its
The ittiest it in the history of its and by that I mean all it’s hat have ever itted

the first is a minor loss.

the second is a temporary minor setback.

the third is a net plus. Now he can’t do anything stupid by himself. Got lucky there.

the fourth? Anything that happens bc of the Chinese virus is now trumps fault? Wtf....

Actually the third regarding war powers is null because Trump will Veto that bill and the Senate needs two third vote to over ride veto.

Who presents the President with a bill that they know he will veto? smh

A tweet
Mother of Jesus this is it
The holy grail of its
The ittiest it in the history of its and by that I mean all it’s hat have ever itted

Strong contender for post of the year, since the user wrote amidst the effects of an aneurysm.

Lol have you even been paying attention to the stock market since the coronavirus outbreak? I’m guessing no, you just needed to tack something to your personal circle jerk.

What are you disputing?

USA TODAY
More than 6 in 10 Americans say they feel better off after first 3 years of Trump, poll finds
William Cummings, USA TODAY
USA TODAYFebruary 13, 2020, 9:08 AM CST

Yes. Trump is responsible for a virus killing thousands on the other side of mother earth

SEEK HELP PSYCHO!!!

where did I say that he was? Sounds like you got a bigger problem than me

Actually the third regarding war powers is null because Trump will Veto that bill and the Senate needs two third vote to over ride veto.

Who presents the President with a bill that they know he will veto? smh
Nope sorry
I want this one
No president should have this power
This should be the lesson people learn from trump
Instead they’ll scream Out their vag about it not being their guy holding the power

Barr chastises Trump? yeah....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Barr publicly chastises Trump.

Pentagon deal with is halted for early win for Amazon.

Stock Market hit because of Virus.

But he'll keep sucking trump's balls. Trump doesn't care.

I couldn't imagine thinking what I saw was Barr chastising Trump.

You don't need to be bullied from the guy you're diligently working for, especially when he's in an office you've made it clear, for decades, you think should be be inhabited by an autocrat.

Barr doesn't really give a shit he just has to say that.

"I'll do what you want just shut the fuck up about it"

He's as full of shit making this statement as he was while smirking in Congress denying anyone from the Mueller team had made any protestations of his summary. He's smart enough to know he has to deny Trump influenced him despite the DoJ doing exactly what Trump wants as evidenced by his Tweets.

People are misreading Barr's statements badly IMO.

Barr has made it clear in words and actions he believes his JOB is to implement the POTUS's bidding. He is no more independent than McConnell's Senate in an Impeachment trial.

Barr knows he can be most effective in that regard when he can maintain plausible deniability and say he acted independently. Trump makes his JOB more difficult (which he said) by putting it out that these were his desires, his goals, that Barr is implementing right before Barr announces them.

It was the same when Trump and Rudy named Barr as part of the Ukraine mess as involved in the execution. Barr was like 'no, you idiots, I am supposed to not be involved up front and only when Ukraine asks me to get involved I will say it is my duty to participate with an ally who makes the request. But I never sought this out.'

So Barr was making an appeal to his boss, POTUS, in the only way he knows Trump is sure to hear it. He knows he does not listen in person and he does not read but he does watch TV and so Barr is saying it on TV. Boss you are making it harder for me to do my JOB (wink, wink), so please stop tweeting out what I am about to do, before I do it, which makes it tougher for me to pretend we did not talk about it and it was independently my choice.

Last edited:
People are misreading Barr's statements badly IMO.

Barr has made it clear in words and actions he believes his JOB is to implement the POTUS's bidding. He is no more independent than McConnell's Senate in an Impeachment trial.

Barr knows he can be most effective in that regard when he can maintain plausible deniability and say he acted independently. Trump makes his JOB more difficult (which he said) by putting it out that these were his desires, his goals, that Barr is implementing.

It was the same when Trump and Rudy named Barr as part of the Ukraine mess as involved in the execution. Barr was like 'no, you idiots, I am supposed to not be involved up front and only when Ukraine asks me to get involved I will say it is my duty to participate with an ally who makes the request. But I never sought this out.'

So Barr was making an appeal to his boss, POTUS, in the only way he knows Trump is sure to hear it. He knows he does not listen in person and he does not read but he does watch TV and so Barr is saying it on TV. Boss you are making it harder for me to do my JOB (wink, wink), so please stop tweeting out what I am about to do, before I do it, which makes it tougher for me to pretend we did not talk about it and it was independently my choice.

Yeah I don’t put much stock in Barr’s moral position here but it does look very bad for Trump.

This is quite a bizarre TDS thread. I laughed out loud at the stock market virus hit part, what does this even mean? Trump is responsible or something for the virus? LOL

This is quite a bizarre TDS thread. I laughed out loud at the stock market virus hit part, what does this even mean? Trump is responsible or something for the virus? LOL

That was a weird one. He's cut funding to relevant agencies like the CDC, but it's not like he created the virus.

More a loss for all Americans. Hell, you don't even need that classification, bad for humans.

That was a weird one. He's cut funding to relevant agencies like the CDC, but it's not like he created the virus.

More a loss for all Americans. Hell, you don't even need that classification, bad for humans.

Yeah, I don't find the virus funny or the blame of anyone really. I guess China is to blame for their unsanitary food handling and weird animals like bats they consume but there is a whole conversation there about why and how it's like that I'm not having here.

Yeah I don’t put much stock in Barr’s moral position here but it does look very bad for Trump.

No it doesn't, you muppet. Barr is just saying the actions he takes are of his own, regardless of what you read in the media. He wasn't calling out Trump. He was calling out the notion that he is Trump's puppet.

Back