99% of all political deals that have ever occured are "quid pro quo." It's the only way-

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
-anything has ever happened.

Governments ALWAYS expect to get something in return when they give somebody billions of dollars. I don't like the language from the media, because it's almost like the money powers are actively trying to neuter politicians, who although corrupt and generally able to be bought, are sadly one of the only forces to stand up to complete corporate power and plutocracy.

How many deals have Presidents made over the last 200+ years that were not "this for that?" How many politicians, leaders, kings (etc...) around the world have just given large sums of money, or political favors, expecting NOTHING in return? It's non-sense. For our money and influence around the world of course the people must demand a "this-for-that" when our government gives away our money, our resources, or our young American lives, why the hell would we deal with the world if we got NOTHING in return?

There is "this-for-that" at every level of business I have ever seen or been a part of. Lawn-services give kick-backs lol. I've seen it first hand. How else does anything possibly work?

To think every political transaction and instance of American money being spent around the world is only for charity, with no influence or future considerations at stake? it's comical lunacy. It's not reality.

You can have your separate issue of Trump potentially asking for the investigation of potential corruption of a former Vice President (which seems like a credible request at this point, being that Biden basically bragged about doing what Dems are pretending to be mad at Trump for) who is now a potential political rival.. But the media is creating a dumbed down population, who is being conditioned to accept completely weakened and neutered politicians who are supposed to represent their interests.

In conclusion, everything ever is a "quid pro quo." Obama's money to Iran was a "quid pro quo," of course. The way this language is being used by the failed media right now is just kind of strange. It's making you stupid.

Last edited:
-anything has ever happened.

Governments ALWAYS expect to get something in return when they give somebody billions of dollars. I don't like the language from the media, because it's almost like the money powers are actively trying to neuter politicians, who although corrupt and generally able to be bought, are sadly one of the only forces to stand up to complete corporate power and plutocracy.

How many deals have Presidents made over the last 200+ years that were not "this for that?" How many politicians, leaders, kings (etc...) around the world have just given large sums of money, or political favors, expecting NOTHING in return? It's non-sense. For our money and influence around the world of course the people must demand a "this-for-that" when our government gives away our money, our resources, or our young American lives. Why the hell would we deal with the world if we got NOTHING in return?

There is "this-for-that" at every level of business I have ever seen or been a part of. Lawn-services give kick-backs lol. I've seen it first hand. How else does anything possibly work?

To think every political transaction and instance of American money being spent around the world is only for charity, with no influence or future considerations at stake. it's comical lunacy. It's not reality.

You can have your separate issue of Trump potentially asking for the investigation of potential corruption of a former Vice President (which seems like a credible request at this point, being that Biden basically bragged about doing what Dems are pretending to be mad at Trump for) who is now a potential political rival.. But the media is creating a dumbed down population, who is being conditioned to accept completely weakened and neutered politicians who are supposed to represent their interests.

In conclusion, everything ever is a "quid pro quo." Obama's money to Iran was a "quid pro quo," of course. The way this language is being used by the failed media right now is just kind of strange. It's making you stupid.

Why is it so hard for you to understand. No one is saying Quid Pro Quo are a bad thing UNLESS you are asking for a favor from a foreign government to dig up dirt on a political rival. Then it is VERY illegal and you of all people should be extremely concerned as a Republican who is concerned about government overreach.

Hell, without any evidence of wrong doing you guys are pissed off because you think Obama was spying on Trump. If that were true, this would be just as bad. Unfortunately for you, we have evidence Trump used his position for political gain whereas you have CT.

Imagine the next Dem in office has 0 morals like Trump but knows how to juice the system better and uses his position to destroy every single possible political rival for the next 8 years using Israeli intelligence to dig up dirt? You’ll just say that’s normal?

I don’t think anyone is confused that the issue with this QPQ is that it was using threats over tax payer money not to benefit our country but rather a politician’s upcoming election.

Actually haven’t heard a single person be confused by this.

Finally we have reached the final form of the QUid Pro Quo GOP talking point.
Multiple people on the board called it. All the other spin was not working. So we are left with sure Trump did it but everyone does it. Laws Smaws, it’s no big whoop.

Almost zero percent are extortion for personal political gain and of those almost 0% the few that do ... 100% should be prosecuted.

Why is it so hard for you to understand. No one is saying Quid Pro Quo are a bad thing UNLESS you are asking for a favor from a foreign government to dig up dirt on a political rival. Then it is VERY illegal and you of all people should be extremely concerned as a Republican who is concerned about government overreach.

Hell, without any evidence of wrong doing you guys are pissed off because you think Obama was spying on Trump. If that were true, this would be just as bad. Unfortunately for you, we have evidence Trump used his position for political gain whereas you have CT.

Imagine the next Dem in office has 0 morals like Trump but knows how to juice the system better and uses his position to destroy every single possible political rival for the next 8 years using Israeli intelligence to dig up dirt? You’ll just say that’s normal?

See Bribes and Extortion

This is my kinda thread.

I always love the "lol why do we send money to that shit hole Africa? Why do they deserve our aid?"

Aid! <Lmaoo>

So its not in our interest to investigate Bidens dealings in the Ukraine? Its in our national interests to investigate corruption as a condition to receive aid. Also, it just so happens the national interests and his political career interests coincide here. But guess what? They also did during the Russia investigation. So shrug.

Like Obama?

ATTN MODERATOR: Sherdog is acting funny for me. If this was a double posted thread, please delete. I am unable to see the other thread, and when I reload the page I keep getting the same threads, in order, from this morning. Very weird.

The issue is with him holding up aid thsttwas approved by congress in order to have a political advantage against someone who wants to challenge him for president. This shouldn't be a partisan thing. It's wrong regardless of party.

ATTN MODERATOR: Sherdog is acting funny for me. If this was a double posted thread, please delete. I am unable to see the other thread, and when I reload the page I keep getting the same threads, in order, from this morning. Very weird.
I was getting access to other users accounts every time I tried clicking on a notification.

Almost zero percent are extortion for personal political gain and of those almost 0% the few that do ... 100% should be prosecuted.

joe Biden literally brags on camera how he refused to give Ukraine billions n got top Ukrainian prosecutor fired who was investigating a firm his son was working for = no big deal, seems legit

trump in private phone call asks Ukrainian president to check something that looks suspicious without mentioning any monetary exchange for it = clear sign of extortion n quid quo pro

Every time I have logged in, I have logged in on somebody else account that is not mine. I was going to be funny and put 44Nutman is the GOAT as their sigs but decided against it.
After every time I post or look at a thread it logs me out.

99% of international political deals are to investigate your opponent before an election?

TS is either dumb or feels dumb after these replies or is a Trump cult member who doesn't care and doesn't want to know the truth and will lie tooth and nail to defend his leader.

The issue is with him holding up aid thsttwas approved by congress in order to have a political advantage against someone who wants to challenge him for president. This shouldn't be a partisan thing. It's wrong regardless of party.

did he directly told Ukrainian president that he’s holding up aid unless they investigate Biden?

Also the big problem here, n it’s been used by dishonest democrats a lot, is that it’s leaked to the media n everything gets blown outta proportion

They are essentially accusing trump of doing what’s been done to him.

he was being investigated for “shady stuff” n at the end it turn out to be a “nothing burger”

However during the investigation things were leaking to the partisan media n they were twisting it n creating their own narratives

Back