99% of all political deals that have ever occured are "quid pro quo." It's the only way-

I didn't say that they "completely made up" a conversation. I said that the conversation is incomplete. Which it is.
The "transcript" literally says it is not verbatim. It is not 100% of the conversation.

Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman testified that there were key phrases and words omitted from the document that the White House put out.

We don’t know that. That’s your assumption.

They say it’s not verbatim, but it doesn’t mean it’s incomplete. In next sentence they explain the reason why it’s not word for word: poor telecom connections, variations in accent n interpretation.

I mean even if there was a verbatim transcript or even audio recording you could still claim wh was hiding something n it was incomplete.

Also what makes you think Vindman isn’t another never trumper?

remember what schumer said intel community?

I'm bumping this which I have been asking @waiguoren to engage in a discussion on for pages now and that he is actively avoiding. And note this is not a one and done (or dismal and done. This is the basis of a discussion point you keep raising).

And waiguoren if you consider neither accurate please correct one or the other to way you would say is accurate?

-----------

Which of these statements do you agree with as accurate

- Joe was the designee who acted on behalf of the US gov't to deliver a message the US gov't wanted delivered

OR

- that Joe was acting on and for himself for personal benefit

But the investigation wasn't stopped because of Shokin's firing from what I saw. Seems like according to your source in 2b, the investigation wasn't closed until 2017 when Burisma paid an extra 7 mil in taxes.

Too many facts. They seriously complicate everything.

We don’t know that. That’s your assumption.

They say it’s not verbatim, but it doesn’t mean it’s incomplete. In next sentence they explain the reason why it’s not word for word: poor telecom connections, variations in accent n interpretation.

I mean even if there was a verbatim transcript or even audio recording you could still claim wh was hiding something n it was incomplete.

Also what makes you think Vindman isn’t another never trumper?

remember what schumer said intel community?

You just keep rolling with the idiocy. Can I get out of a speeding ticket because the cop has a different political belief than I do? No because that sort of thinking is idiotic. The fact you are questioning the loyalty of a decorated solider speaks volumes to your dignity.

You have literally eaten the pig slop Trump slings out to his supporters. Do you realize this type of behavior was few and far between before Trump and now questioning someone’s loyalty to country by a draft dodger has what the office of the President has become.

1. Break law
2. Deny deny deny. Change story 12 times
3. Call into question loyalty to country.

You realize Trump has more loyalty to Putin than anyone in his party?

I'm bumping this which I have been asking @waiguoren to engage in a discussion on for pages now and that he is actively avoiding. And note this is not a one and done (or dismal and done. This is the basis of a discussion point you keep raising).

And waiguoren if you consider neither accurate please correct one or the other to way you would say is accurate?

-----------

Which of these statements do you agree with as accurate

- Joe was the designee who acted on behalf of the US gov't to deliver a message the US gov't wanted delivered

OR

- that Joe was acting on and for himself for personal benefit
bump for @waiguoren

You just keep rolling with the idiocy. Can I get out of a speeding ticket because the cop has a different political belief than I do? No because that sort of thinking is idiotic. The fact you are questioning the loyalty of a decorated solider speaks volumes to your dignity.

You have literally eaten the pig slop Trump slings out to his supporters. Do you realize this type of behavior was few and far between before Trump and now questioning someone’s loyalty to country by a draft dodger has what the office of the President has become.

1. Break law
2. Deny deny deny. Change story 12 times
3. Call into question loyalty to country.

You realize Trump has more loyalty to Putin than anyone in his party?

What?

if you did nothing wrong n can prove that cops political/personal views are affecting his judgment as a cop? Sure.

But what are you saying exactly police n military personnel are always right n can’t never be questioned?

just cause somebody served does that mean he’s free of criticism?

We’re you this worked up when Hillary accuses tulsi of being a Russian asset? Or there you went along with Hillary?

When it comes to this vindman character, he’s born in Soviet Union n came to us as a child. He’s most likely a staunch neocon who’s hate for Russia is pathological.

It’s funny how so called “liberals” n neocons are teaming up due to their irrational hate for trump.

now if you’re not adopting neocon foreign policy idiots on msm accuse you of treason.

So when you speak of dignity, is there any left on the left?

Back