95% chance Israel Adesanya becomes champ in 2019

That's hilarious, your account is so new that I actually remember when all you did was spam Dana White clown gifs, until you realized no one thought you were funny so you changed your shtick to McFanboy posting. Now you're hypetraining Israel. You'll have a new account in 2019 guaranteed.

You sound insanely bitter. Things will be okay buddy! cheer up.

That's hilarious, your account is so new that I actually remember when all you did was spam Dana White clown gifs, until you realized no one thought you were funny so you changed your shtick to McFanboy posting. Now you're hypetraining Israel. You'll have a new account in 2019 guaranteed.
861C5024-881C-4885-BE9A-F1762D783CBB.jpeg

I really have to see his wrestling against a top 5 guy. I am not buying any of this hype shit after watching Darren Till completely shit the bed on the ground. The whole time, I was just like oh he ran off to brazil. He should be ok at bjj.

Already heard it earlier. I do believe when he gets the title fight he will win it. Just not sure if they will give him it in 2019.

So where did you come up with this random number

He went through 20 simulations adjusted for random factors that may occur, and in only one, he found that Israel was not the champion.

Either that or he just pulled a number out of his ass.

It's 50/50.

Less concerned about Styles TDD. Silva may easily have one more moment of magic left. And I think Whittaker and Gastelum(especially Gastelum has the better hands and both guys probably won’t let Styles control the tempo and distance of the fight). All indications point to some great fights at MW coming up. If Yoel is allowed to keep fighting at MW I wouldn’t be surprised if he Slept any of these guys though.

95% seems a bit high since we don't even know if he'll get a title shot. And, even if we did know that, would anyone consider Adesanya 95% likely to beat Whitaker? Come on!

Jarl

Maybe if the man in my AV gets suspended or something.

He’s one of the most impressive prospects I’ve seen in years, reminds of Jon Jones climbing up the ranks. Building him up slowly and dominated his hardest fight in a solid contender Brunson ala Jones vs Bader. I believe he beats Rochkhold, Weidman, out of prime Andy (rooting for Anderson) and jacare. Whittaker and gas would give him problems. Yoel is his toughest fight. He has the skills to become champ, striking is next level. He’s either the next jon Jones or he ends up like ngannou or till. Both still could be champion one day.

Anderson Silva will school him. ITs going to be stand up only. No threat of the take down Izzy. Andy will show you that the experience level will overcome youth
Experience?? Israel got way more stand up experience than Anderson.

Back