95% chance Israel Adesanya becomes champ in 2019

Anderson Silva will school him. ITs going to be stand up only. No threat of the take down Izzy. Andy will show you that the experience level will overcome youth

silva will send him face 1st. Silvas grappling and hand speed will be too much. Silva is not Brunson. He is quicker much quicker. He will get inside and tear that dude up
Fixed

Oh no fucker he won't get past Andy the GOAT but if he does GOAT Silva should fight Brunson again in a title shot eliminator.

How did you estimate that? Huge math guy

What are we accounting for in that other 5%?

Seems low, perhaps he gets the flu really bad, and can't compete? lol

In all seriousness, I think he'll be a UFC champion in the next 2 years.

I think Israel beat either Bobby or Gast but Romero or Rockhold beat him..

95% chace? If you give me 20/1 odds I'll put up $100,000 right now

Anderson Silva will school him. ITs going to be stand up only. No threat of the take down Izzy. Andy will show you that the experience level will overcome youth

Anderson might take him down or fake the shot once or twice, just to mess with Adesanya. Adesanya won't want to fall for it, but he'll be forced to think about it. There's no way he can't. But yeah, majority of the fight will be on the feet. And Anderson has way more tools in the mma toolbox than Israel does. Anderson wins (I hope).

I'll be sure to bump this whether you're right or wrong, we shall see.

Ah, figured you were a pussy.

All good.

Asshole, you made your current account 4-5 months ago (probably after your last one got banned) so you're in no position to make account bets with established 5+ year old platinum accounts. It's like betting Monopoly money against real cash. In other words, your account is worthless, so winning an "av bet" vs your disposable account doesn't benefit me in any way.

Asshole, you made your current account 4-5 months ago (probably after your last one got banned) so you're in no position to make account bets with established 5+ year old platinum accounts. It's like betting Monopoly money against real cash. In other words, your account is worthless, so winning an "av bet" vs your disposable account doesn't benefit me in any way.

A51C06A9-CD82-42AA-9E49-97FB8DDFEAE0.gif

There is also that much chance that his hype train will be derailed as well when he meets Anderson Silva.

That's hilarious, your account is so new that I actually remember when all you did was spam Dana White clown gifs, until you realized no one thought you were funny so you changed your shtick to McFanboy posting. Now you're hypetraining Israel. You'll have a new account in 2019 guaranteed.

Sounds about right to me

<mma4>

I feel like this was said about Ngannou too..........
<SelenaWow>

Comparing Ngannou to Stylebender? They aren't even I even I the same neighborhood.

Not when Yoel is around
That man is a 205'er

There is also that much chance that his hype train will be derailed as well when he meets Anderson Silva.

{<jordan}

95% chance Adesanya has no ground game

<seedat>

Possibly. Tavares and Brunson couldn't expose it. Chris is long way from the top 5. Yoel is a 205'er. Jacare is out for 6 months. Luke has awful td's and Israel has serviceable TDD. Who besides Kelvin and Whittaker can really expose it? Besides his gym is an Atos affiliate super legit jitz.

Last edited:
Back