95% chance Israel Adesanya becomes champ in 2019

Its guys like TS that really know the sport and assessing talent. Great work TS.

156_stephen_thompson_vs_robert_whittaker.0.jpg

Gas will send him face 1st. Gas's grappling and hand speed will be too much. Gas is not Brunson. He is quicker much quicker. He will get inside and tear that dude up

Anderson Silva will school him. ITs going to be stand up only. No threat of the take down Izzy. Andy will show you that the experience level will overcome youth

Ice cold takes

Romero literally always fights like that. So as long as Yoel fights completely different than he always does he beats Adesanya?

Because he doesn't always fight like that. If he fights like he did against Rockhold, or the last 3 rounds of the second Whitaker fight, there will be starch.

Because he doesn't always fight like that. If he fights like he did against Rockhold, or the last 3 rounds of the second Whitaker fight, there will be starch.

Lol the last 3 rounds of the Whittaker fight after he did absolutely nothing in round 1 and 2. His cardio can't hold up for 5 rounds.

still think yoel is his toughest fight in the division

The ufc is in a weird place with it though. It's a great fight and makes sense but you're giving a 43 year old man a chance to win a title when he prob only has a couple good fights left

They won't even risk it

still think yoel is his toughest fight in the division

The ufc is in a weird place with it though. It's a great fight and makes sense but you're giving a 43 year old man a chance to win a title when he prob only has a couple good fights left

They won't even risk it

I don't think they should make the fight either, mainly because Romero misses weight so often. But Costa is out for who knows how long, and Cannon should get one more win.

In my opinion, Romero vs Cannon is the fight to make.

Lol the last 3 rounds of the Whittaker fight after he did absolutely nothing in round 1 and 2. His cardio can't hold up for 5 rounds.

His cardio looked good enough for round 5.

His cardio looked good enough for round 5.

Because he took 2 rounds completely off. If we're running a marathon and you start running immediately and I walk the first half of course I will finish stronger.

Love the signature mate. Wish you woulda kept the AV.
I’ll back the Reaper in a second time after he runs through Till to set up another fight with your boy. For now though it’s all about Volk and ending the year with an Aussie champ.

I have been a fan of Adesanya for a while now and find it funny how some 'fans' of the sport act like it is impossible for a fighter to improve after a fight. They all thought Tavares would beat him up; Brunson would out-wrestle him; Silva would embarrass him; Gastelum's hand-speed and wrestling would be too much and Whittaker would touch his chin and put Adesanya out..

Romero is a tough fight, but Adesanya should finish him.

Adesanya is just awesome.

Who's laughing now? <{outtahere}>

He's a champion now. Overhyped my ass

Israel-Adesanya.jpg

Now that Israel ran through Silva, Gastelum and Whittaker. Do you still think Yoel is a match for the sniper? <36>

He destroyed all three of them. <13>

Whittaker and Gastelum tried to wrestle him but failed because Israel has a good wrestling defence.
<Fedor23>

Right...
ElectricSmoothCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Silva lost...

NhTk9kpTURBXy80MzdiZTFhOWYxZGIzNGQyNzdjODY5OTJiY2Y4OTU0NS5qcGeRkwXNAxTNAbyBoTAB

He's a champion now. <26>

ImperturbablePoliticalIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif

He did now and beat other two top 5 MW elites and became the champion. {<hhh]

TS had a great prediction and you call @MescalineDreams a retard? Look who's retarded now.
<{Heymansnicker}>
I appreciate you, but natty Costa finishes him rd 3

I have been a fan of Adesanya for a while now and find it funny how some 'fans' of the sport act like it is impossible for a fighter to improve after a fight. They all thought Tavares would beat him up; Brunson would out-wrestle him; Silva would embarrass him; Gastelum's hand-speed and wrestling would be too much and Whittaker would touch his chin and put Adesanya out..

People like to remember athletes at their worst and permanently define them by it because it fits their narrative. Not understanding that everything is very fluid, changing day to day, especially in a young sport like MMA involving athletes nowhere near their physical or mental peak.

It can be hard to recognize potential just because of these biases and short sightedness in thinking.

Dislike plays a huge factor as well

People like to remember athletes at their worst and permanently define them by it because it fits their narrative. Not understanding that everything is very fluid, changing day to day, especially in a young sport like MMA involving athletes nowhere near their physical or mental peak.

It can be hard to recognize potential just because of these biases and short sightedness in thinking.

Dislike plays a huge factor as well
Listen Frank Mir here:

Cant sleep on the reaper man

He's better than he showed in his last two fights

Think they rushed him into the second yoel fight too soon when he was just coming off a knee injury

Think there was some noticeable ring rust in both of those fights as well

Not sure I ever see him stylistically beating Israel unless he manages to mix in some offensive wrestling to keep him guessing

He's a very silly guy to sleep on though. Most people are heavily underrating him at the moment in typical sherdog fashion

The till fight is pretty interesting, another guy who's been underrated for a while
I was a little disappointed in the Reaper's strategy in the second round after he got clipped at the end of the first. I would have expected him to learn from his mistake and be more alert to the same combo again, equally I expected him to at least throw a few takedown feints or actual attempts in the second to see if he could get Adesanya either biting on feints or on his back. You've got a point about ring rust, his striking looked a little slow, though tbf that could simply be because Adesanya's striking is on another level. Till Whittaker definitely would be an interesting fight, if Till fights like he did against Masvidal et al he's getting dropped, whereas if he fights conservatively like he did against Gastelum he could prove a tough obstacle. Typical sherdog attitude once you lose your a can. Alvarez is the best example of that. A guy who won belts in the UFC and Bellator is now considered by plenty of uninformed people nigh on a bum because he got dismantled by Conor.

well many here thought that conor would KO floyd with 8oz gloves.

Romero is his toughest fight, cuz hes as tricky and unpredictable as Adensaya, but lets be real: hes 43 y/o and lost 3 fights.

good boxers/strikers will dominate MMA, its just a matter of time.

Adensaya vs Robert looked like Holm vs Schev ... aka low IQ fight ... hahahaha.

Back