90s TV heartthrobs Richard Grieco and Michael DeLorenzo aged horribly

I meant surgery I'm sure they have access to top supplements
I doubt Stamos and Pitt had surgery, you can tell when someone has had plastic surgery they have that weird look to them

I think they are aging normally but because they dont eat junk food it probably helps

lol they just got old. Also, lol at comparing them to 2 genetically superior men. Just because Brad Pitt and George Clooney are also actors doesn't mean they share genetics. Men age just as horribly and women do. What a dumb thread lmao.

I'm waiting for the day Mario Lopez looks old.

Dude that was THE WORST when you caught a rerun of 21 Jump Street and saw Grieco on the credits. I’d just turn that shit off.

lol they just got old. Also, lol at comparing them to 2 genetically superior men. Just because Brad Pitt and George Clooney are also actors doesn't mean they share genetics. Men age just as horribly and women do. What a dumb thread lmao.
How is it a dumb thread Richard Grieco was considered Genetically superior to most men he was handsome.

How is it a dumb thread Richard Grieco was considered Genetically superior to most men he was handsome.
In his prime he was. He got old. Also, are you gay or something why are you talking about him like that.. (not that there is anything wrong with that.)

In his prime he was. He got old. Also, are you gay or something why are you talking about him like that.. (not that there is anything wrong with that.)
Why do I have to be gay, does that make you gay for being in this thread? Those guys are 50 yet look 80 thats not normal at all man. Do you got those type of genetics too?

Why do I have to be gay, does that make you gay for being in this thread? Those guys are 50 yet look 80 thats not normal at all man. Do you got those type of genetics too?

Look at guys like Cory Feldman, Corey Haim (RIP), Sean Astin, Ralph Macchio, Scott Baio, etc. who were also considered heart throbs. All aged horribly. Not sure what your point was. You are comparing them too 2 elite hollywood actors with a ton of money and the best diets, dietitians etc available to them.

If you compare Grieco and Delorenzo to those guys I mentioned above they look average.

Look at guys like Cory Feldman, Corey Haim (RIP), Sean Astin, Ralph Macchio, Scott Baio, etc. who were also considered heart throbs. All aged horribly. Not sure what your point was. You are comparing them too 2 elite hollywood actors with a ton of money and the best diets, dietitians etc available to them.

If you compare Grieco and Delorenzo to those guys I mentioned above they look average.
Corey Feldman was never considered a heartthrob. He was hideous.

Corey Feldman was never considered a heartthrob. He was hideous.
Dude looks like that Sara Gilbert chick now
ce256d8f48fe3f323e87a4df6316bebade-26-feldman.2x.h473.w710.jpg

lolol dude he does!
They are both Jewish so maybe they are related?

Isnt Ben Shaprio related to that child actress from Jumanji? but they never talk becuse they are different politically

They are both Jewish so maybe they are related?

Isnt Ben Shaprio related to that child actress from Jumanji? but they never talk becuse they are different politically
Might be. They all know each other and help each other out imo.

Look at guys like Cory Feldman, Corey Haim (RIP), Sean Astin, Ralph Macchio, Scott Baio, etc. who were also considered heart throbs. All aged horribly.

The heck? Macchio is notorious for aging well. Guy is almost 60...have you seen Cobra Kai?

Baio also looks pretty good for almost 60 and Corey Feldman actually would look pretty decent for 50 without all that makeup and shit.

Kind of a strange list for bad aging.

The heck? Macchio is notorious for aging well. Guy is almost 60...have you seen Cobra Kai?

Baio also looks pretty good for almost 60 and Corey Feldman actually would look pretty decent for 50 without all that makeup and shit.

Kind of a strange list for bad aging.
yeah all those guys pretty much aged naturally, they look normal older guys compared to Greico and Delorenzo, Feldman looks normal he should just stop wearing makeup and stop dressing like Michael Jackson

corey-feldman.jpg

yeah all those guys pretty much aged naturally, they look normal older guys compared to Greico and Delorenzo, Feldman looks normal he should just stop wearing makeup and stop dressing like Michael Jackson

corey-feldman.jpg

Yeah if the dude cut his hair, took off the makeup and didn't shave for a couple days he'd probably look pretty cool again. I think he could still pull off the Meatballs 4 look and that was almost 30 years ago.

Back