90s TV heartthrobs Richard Grieco and Michael DeLorenzo aged horribly

Greico's just trying to live his life, same as the rest of us. Why hate on the guy?

Time comes after everyone but it isn't that bad unless you go completely wackadoo and take extreme measures trying to outrun it.

One in a thousand people find the magic formula like Pitt or Cruise and everyone else ends up looking like some bloated amphibian.

Unless you have shit genetics it's not hard to age fairly well. Throttle back on partying like you did in your 20's, Hydrate, use sunscreen, and apply moisturizer anti-aging product to your face. Try getting regular sleep.

Its like the low budget version of John Stamos and Stamos is already low budget
John Stamos is 57 here and still handsome and aged very well, I wonder if Greico could have aged similar if he stayed in shape and never did drugs or drinked and cut his hair and dressed his age like Stamos?
976bca63fa81ea001bf4baa118cc903700-25-john-stamos-charge.2x.h473.w710.jpg

John_Stamos_at_PaleyFest_2013.jpg

Michael DeLorenzo at 36 in this video interview he is 60 now

original-film-title-new-york-undercover-tv-english-title-new-york-undercover-tv-year-1994-stars-michael-de-lorenzo-credit-foxbroadcasting-co-album-P107G8.jpg

Fuck.... I remember him on New York Undercover in the mid-90s. He was quite good, and always wondered why I never saw him in anything after that.

Cocaine is a hellofa drug.

Compare these guys to Brad Pitt and Clooney
bradandgeorge_gallery__600x389.jpg

From what I understand, Brad Pitt had a cocaine problem at one point but got off of it. George Clooney just likes to drink hard liquor at social interactions.

When I said 'Cocaine is a hellofa drug' I meant of all the hardcore drugs it can just be used occasionally and not developed an obsessive addiction.... BUT its a 'Gateway Drug' to opiates and meth.

I'd be surprised if Pitt and Clooney ever touched opiates and meth.

From what I understand, Brad Pitt had a cocaine problem at one point but got off of it. George Clooney just likes to drink hard liquor at social interactions.

When I said 'Cocaine is a hellofa drug' I meant of all the hardcore drugs it can just be used occasionally and not developed an obsessive addiction.... BUT its a 'Gateway Drug' to opiates and meth.

I'd be surprised if Pitt and Clooney ever touched opiates and meth.
yeah I think Pitt was more of a pot head, he probably dabbled in the white queen though, but I heard he also had a drinking problem and just recently quit.

The key here is moderation, plus they stay active and eat clean they aint eating some twinkies and some pizza every day with can sodas lol

Some people win Fantasy 5. Some people win the Powerball.

You get out what you put in.

If you spent your early life getting wasted, eating crappy, and generally neglecting your health it'll show later.

If you took care of yourself you should look good in later years.

Of course, genetics throw a wrench in there and can be a variable that make you look good or bad in spite of the aforementioned conditions.

oh shit he did age terrible after 2002 he let himself go pretty bad, He came out in a movie in the early 2000s called Secretary and still looked well and even had hair, I think he just said F it and let himself go and stopped taking propecia to keep his hair and pigged out on pasta.

This is him in 2002 in Secretary, when he got on Boston Legal only two years later is when he started getting bloated he aged horrible in a two to three year span, mainly due to weight gain and poor diet
f19ede510bd57bacbec48b7bc5e525db.gif

On Boston Legal
4094b50f2159eedf99011d023f714183.jpg

Dude was the voice of Ultron was he not. Same generation as all these guys... Robert Downey Jr., Patrick Dempsey etc

Dude was the voice of Ultron was he not. Same generation as all these guys... Robert Downey Jr., Patrick Dempsey etc
yup, Its crazy how he let himself go in two years, that gif of him was in Secretary he was still in shape and lean, looking like the Spader of old, and then he got a fat potbelly and bloated double chin within a two year span he must have said F it.

Robert Downey Jr looks good for his age as well, and he did hard drugs early in life, but I think he has been 20 year sober and started eating clean and doing daily meditation and workouts.

yup, Its crazy how he let himself go in two years, that gif of him was in Secretary he was still in shape and lean, looking like the Spader of old, and then he got a fat potbelly and bloated double chin within a two year span he must have said F it.

Robert Downey Jr looks good for his age as well, and he did hard drugs early in life, but I think he has been 20 year sober and started eating clean and doing daily meditation and workouts.

Yes RDJ is blessed/lucky whatever you want to call it, because back in the day he was known as a HARD drug user, always getting in trouble.

Always known as a top notch actor though. But, props to him for the strength to get clean, because he was far gone there for a while. Dude must have great inner strength.

Yes RDJ is blessed/lucky whatever you want to call it, because back in the day he was known as a HARD drug user, always getting in trouble.

Always known as a top notch actor though. But, props to him for the strength to get clean, because he was far gone there for a while. Dude must have great inner strength.
Man I remember him in LA I saw him when I was in junior high cleaning the Freeways with a bunch of gang bangers he was wearing the vest and everything it was part of his rehab he went to jail and had to do community service.

Im so shocked this dude cleaned his act, its RARE, if you asked anyone 25 years ago if you think this dude would be one of the greatest movie stars of our time, you wold say the guy would probably die of a drug overdose he started off with weed, then cocaine and then heroin.

These young kids dont know how amazing his comeback story is, this dude was pretty much like Lindsey Lohan and Amy Winehouse level drug abuser nobody thought he would make it.

Look at home now, I still can't believe it.

John Stamos is 57 here and still handsome and aged very well, I wonder if Greico could have aged similar if he stayed in shape and never did drugs or drinked and cut his hair and dressed his age like Stamos?
976bca63fa81ea001bf4baa118cc903700-25-john-stamos-charge.2x.h473.w710.jpg

John_Stamos_at_PaleyFest_2013.jpg
Stamos, pitt, etc all age well because of good medicine and they didn't party as hard

Back