90s TV heartthrobs Richard Grieco and Michael DeLorenzo aged horribly

Richard was handsome as fuck in his youth. I remember him on Arsenio.

Still has a good head of of hair for a dude on his 50s.

I don't know this guy's history, if booze/drugs/plastic surgery contributed to his aging.

Still, for his 50s, doesn't look too bad.

The other guy definitely looks like he's indulged heavily in something over the years.

Yeah its weird having never seen him in years to seeing him now, all I remember he was that pretty boy who girls started swooning over when he came on 21 jump street and then they gave him the shower booker, but then he fell off, I wonder what happened? did he have a diva personality do Weinstein hate on the dude, he never had any more roles after that short run of fame, when he did Mobsters.

Usually when they got a pretty boy like this and he is getting famous they become stars and get more roles. matinee idol status. Its just crazy how he disappeared.

Yeah its weird having never seen him in years to seeing him now, all I remember he was that pretty boy who girls started swooning over when he came on 21 jump street and then they gave him the shower booker, but then he fell off, I wonder what happened? did he have a diva personality do Weinstein hate on the dude, he never had any more roles after that short run of fame, when he did Mobsters.

Usually when they got a pretty boy like this and he is getting famous they become stars and get more roles. matinee idol status. Its just crazy how he disappeared.

Reading the wiki bio on him, (as to why he didn't become bigger than he seemingly should have), it looks like being an actor wasn't his entire passion. He seems like an artist.

Early 90s, he started a music career, supposedly was/is a passionate and avid painter.

I don't think being a megastar was his desire.

Some are like that. Dakota Fanning is another example. When she was a baby (War of the Worlds), I thought I was looking at a 10 year old Bette Davis... the skies the limit, will be a superstar.

But she seems to do low profile stuff. More about the art for her, than being a superstar in all these high budget movies.

I get the same feeling with Dafne Keen (amazing potential), but I think she may have an understated career like Dakota.

Probably a smart move (psychologically, emotionally), to have an under-the-radar career like that when it comes to being a young actor.

"And I was like, Emilooooooo!!!"
27996288a565497e89b7c8ca266091c6_xl.jpg
Frogtech user

Reading the wiki bio on him, (as to why he didn't become bigger than he seemingly should have), it looks like being an actor wasn't his entire passion. He seems like an artist.

Early 90s, he started a music career, supposedly was/is a passionate and avid painter.

I don't think being a megastar was his desire.

Some are like that. Dakota Fanning is another example. When she was a baby (War of the Worlds), I thought I was looking at a 10 year old Bette Davis... the skies the limit, will be a superstar.

But she seems to do low profile stuff. More about the art for her, than being a superstar in all these high budget movies.

I get the same feeling with Dafne Keen (amazing potential), but I think she may have an understated career like Dakota.

Probably a smart move (psychologically, emotionally), to have an under-the-radar career like that when it comes to being a young actor.

I feel sad for this guy man he had all the potential in the world to be one of the biggest leading men, did you see his arrest video at the airport recently? he was crying and he looked like a shelll of himself man, its sad you can tell he has regrets, he probably looks back at his career and feels should've taken more big roles instead of trying to just be an artist and low key, he is struggling with bills and lives off assistance.
He is still doing music he just put this one out there, he should have stuck to acting his music isnt great his voice is very weak. but hey he wanted to be a rock star im guessing.

I feel sad for this guy man he had all the potential in the world to be one of the biggest leading men, did you see his arrest video at the airport recently? he was crying and he looked like a shelll of himself man, its sad you can tell he has regrets, he probably looks back at his career and feels should've taken more big roles instead of trying to just be an artist and low key, he is struggling with bills and lives off assistance.
He is still doing music he just put this one out there, he should have stuck to acting his music isnt great his voice is very weak. but hey he wanted to be a rock star im guessing.

He's too old to be a rock star now. Leonard Cohen has already been done.

Kinda sounds like in the morning when you're on the toilet straining to take that first shit, and someone sticks a microphone in your face, sing that song!

But, I digress.... <45>

But the music sounds well produced, as does the video production, so he doesn't sound like he's entirely broke to pay for that studio time.

Hey, he seems to be a Gizmo J type guy. A little different, and marching to his own drum.

He's doing what he wants to do, so good on him. I'm sorry he's had some rough times lately.

@Oogie Sharp Dang who would have though Patrick Dempsey of these 4 aged the best and would have turned out to look like a handsome stud, he was such a goofy skinny looking dude in his 20s

Patrick before when most of his roles was goofy nerd guy
61NsFphWCnL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Dempsey now when he aged extremely well dude is a rarity here is him in his 40s and 50s he aged way better than Grieco and they are around the same age now
MV5BMTM4NzExNTAxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA4MTU5MQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Patrick-Dempsey.jpg

racingsc002.jpg

@Oogie Sharp Dang who would have though Patrick Dempsey of these 4 aged the best and would have turned out to look like a handsome stud, he was such a goofy skinny looking dude in his 20s

Patrick before when most of his roles was goofy nerd guy
61NsFphWCnL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Dempsey now when he aged extremely well dude is a rarity here is him in his 40s and 50s he aged way better than Grieco and they are around the same age now
MV5BMTM4NzExNTAxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA4MTU5MQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Patrick-Dempsey.jpg

He does look good, aged really well. I hated the prick in Transformers 3.

Betrayed the entire human race. :mad:

He's too old to be a rock star now. Leonard Cohen has already been done.

Kinda sounds like in the morning when you're on the toilet straining to take that first shit, and someone sticks a microphone in your face, sing that song!

But, I digress.... <45>

But the music sounds well produced, as does the video production, so he doesn't sound like he's entirely broke to pay for that studio time.

Hey, he seems to be a Gizmo J type guy. A little different, and marching to his own drum.

He's doing what he wants to do, so good on him. I'm sorry he's had some rough times lately.
Dude sounds like a drunk, he has that heavy tongue going which many drunks have, that hard drinking and drugs aged him this video was from last year, but read the comments they all shocked at his look

Dude sounds like a drunk, he has that heavy tongue going which many drunks have, that hard drinking and drugs aged him this video was from last year, but read the comments they all shocked at his look

Yeh I didn't want to jump to conclusions, but that was my first impression of his haggard looking appearance... drugs and/or alcohol. And years of it.

Some guys have good plastic surgeons, and some guys...are those guys.

On a side note, I'd say it's probably time for Grieco to retire that whole excessive jewelry bit. Rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc.
richard-grieco-attends-the-11th-annual-final-draft-awards-at-theatre-picture-id509747862

Not only is it outdated, it looks ridiculous (especially at his age)

You too, Mr. Depp
41B62BD400000578-0-image-m-16_1498325652213.jpg

Im black so maybe I got better aging genetics due to the melanin

but here are some white guys who look great for 50s and aged gracefully no plastic surgery or trying to hold onto their youth like Grieco with that 80s rocker style and long ridiculous hair.

These are all men in their mid to late 50s and they look great for their age, the other guys man they aged so bad its sad too especially Grieco dude had the looks now he looks like a guy with a melting face in his 80s.

adult-man-baby-boomer-clean-cut_t20_b8wV6V-800x600-50-year-old-man.jpg

7f01a0fa97fcefb6358db52d8c79561a.jpg

hairstyles-for-50-year-old-man-6.jpg

38229195-portrait-of-attractive-50-year-old-man.jpg

Fucking Tid. You make me laff. Good stuff mate.

The fuck do these goofballs do to their faces...

Mickey-Rourke-886714.jpg

Just as bad as this guy

tumblr_kpi9deXmGB1qzh3lho1_500.jpg

No one had shit on Michael though. He shoulda stopped right around Thriller.

On a side note, I'd say it's probably time for Grieco to retire that whole excessive jewelry bit. Rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc.
richard-grieco-attends-the-11th-annual-final-draft-awards-at-theatre-picture-id509747862

Not only is it outdated, it looks ridiculous (especially at his age)

[/spoiler]
Its like the low budget version of John Stamos and Stamos is already low budget

Back