90 Day Fiance Discussion Thread

Yea, it's some crazy shit sometimes. Which episode was yours?

While my wife is of German heritage, she was born in Canada as her family came to Canada from Germany in 1946, though her grandfather never really talked about why …..

While my wife is of German heritage, she was born in Canada as her family came to Canada from Germany in 1946, though her grandfather never really talked about why …..
Probably healthcare reasons

Am i the only one who think that this Ash guy is kinda psychotic?
His eyes are always wide open, well kept and a relationship expert as well?
Clearly there's somthing going on...

Finessed his way right into Averys pants on the first night after she said seperate beds lol but really tho I have a hard time watching their segments because all I focus on are dudes eyes

my boi no neck Ed got some action.

my boi no neck Ed got some action.

Wait, what? Fuk bro, if this happened during last nights episode, you needs to spoiler that shit or give us a day or two to cach up.

I get drunk every sunday night and am usually in bed by 9 so I don't get to see any tv programs

My wife says the same thing about that dude and his eyes

Season 3 of Before the 90 days dropped on our tv, so we've started watching that one too.

Finessed his way right into Averys pants on the first night after she said seperate beds lol but really tho I have a hard time watching their segments because all I focus on are dudes eyes
dude got some intense eyes for sure, he seen some shits...

Are you guys forced to watch this by your wives?

Fuck I howled when Tom asked Darcey if she put on weight. Hopefully this is the last season we have to watch her.
Sojaboy had the perfect out and it looks like he didnt take it.
LOL at Stephanie not being comfortable with the titty art, she sells nudes on only fans, google "stepanka nude" for a preview. Fake ass lesbian
Big Ed really surprised that his Pinay princess lives in the slums, like fuck brah did you even try to research anything about where shes from.
They gotta get away from the obvious catfish shit, Caesar last season and David/Yolonda this year.

Are you guys forced to watch this by your wives?

lol nope. It strange b/c at first my wife watched it and I'd walk by the tv or hear something and be like 'the fuck is that stupid make up drama" but then …. it starts growing on you …. its weird I know

Big Ed done got some. Good for him.

I totally agree about Darcy. Her schtick has gotten old & boring. Plus she's past the point of looking "real" anymore & has gone into the totally plastic look. Yuck. It's a turn-off.
David is definitely the new Caesar. Though, judging by the previews for next week's show, someone meets him at the airport. Though it could be anyone going by how they edit those things.
And, yeah, Geoffery has got to make up what he wants. At first, Varya wasn't showing enough interest in him now apparently she showing too much. I don't get it.
Ash the Aussie is super sketchy. I have a feeling he does not want an exclusive relationship, let alone a marriage. I really don’t know if he really wants to get married. Seems he did not expect things to get so serious.

Fuck I howled when Tom asked Darcey if she put on weight. Hopefully this is the last season we have to watch her.
Sojaboy had the perfect out and it looks like he didnt take it.
LOL at Stephanie not being comfortable with the titty art, she sells nudes on only fans, google "stepanka nude" for a preview. Fake ass lesbian
Big Ed really surprised that his Pinay princess lives in the slums, like fuck brah did you even try to research anything about where shes from.
They gotta get away from the obvious catfish shit, Caesar last season and David/Yolonda this year.
Stephanie comes off as a super controlling Person, the type that has done sh!t, and in relationships, is always high strung and puts the other person on the defense.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Yet somehow I do ... yes do ... feel like I’m actually missing out.

Finally started watching this show the other night because I saw a clip from that “4’11 garden gnome” thread.

Started on season 4 cause that’s where I heard the garden gnome appears. I’m like 4 episodes in. He hasn’t appeared yet but damn this show is wildly entertaining.

I wish I would’ve started watching when I first saw this thread.

Count me hooked as well. I'm tracking down seasons to watch because Hulu sucks (outside the US). Big Ed, nah he's a piece of shit and a total wuss. He didn't do any research about the Philippines yet he's in "love" with Rose? GTFO. He's looking for a cook/cleaner/young sex slave and it's gross.

Steph and Erica is boooooring. Steph is clearly not even a lesbian or bisexual.

Yolanda seems fake. David seems fake, too. It's like TLC is paying them just because they need content.

Geoffrey is a real piece of work. I'm surprised all these countries let felons in but I guess an American TV network doing all the paperwork helps.

Baby Girl Lisa is wretched but....
Usman's mom saying Capitol NO and walking off was great. His sister with the Cormier incredulous look and "Where did you get this idea from?" was hilarious.

He's shady as hell. Whenever she brings up something serious he's all "Yes, we should talk about that." or "Yes, I'm actually looking forward to that." without talking or doing anything. Sociopath or conman or just a player. Or maybe all three!

I have watched the first four seasons of the regular episodes, and right this very moment watching ep. 4 of season one of Before the 90 Days. I really enjoy it (surprisingly). I have no clue how to watch the next season of the regular series. Although I've seen a lot of the episodes with Colt and Larissa? when I was at my parents. That was an absolutely pathetic situation. The dude who lived in New Orleans is one disgusting motherfucker. Kyle I think? The guy literally had roaches crawling up the walls while the cameras were on! His wife is sweet though. That old guy Mark was such a controlling dbag. Why would you think repeatedly talking about your ex wife would get you anywhere?

Pretty much every person on this show is a very sad lonely desperate individual. It's so crazy that these weird ass desperate people from bumfuck USA expect some foreigner to come back and live with them there and enjoy it. The absolute WORST person on this show is that fat underbite troll lady who cries nonstop. God damn she sucks.

It's a fun show I just hope people understand its not real. When you go through the actual K-1 visa process, you sign several affadavits saying that you're getting the visa for the purpose of immigrating and planning a wedding, not a "trial relationship". Treating the program that way is technically visa fraud. There's also a bunch of stuff regarding financial sponsorship that a lot of those couples clearly break as well. Getting a K-1 isn't fun. It's a fucking ocean of paperwork, money, constantly moving targets and some serious invasions of privacy.

Well we now have a list of all the fruitbag Sherdoggers.

Fake ass lesbian

Steph is clearly not even a lesbian or bisexual.

I think you gentlemen are spot on. In fact, my wife & I are convinced that Steph is just doing the same-sex relationship thing on the show in order to broaden her appeal on the web. And that was before we knew that she had an "Only fans" account. Yeah, she's just pretending to be attracted to girls.

I have watched the first four seasons of the regular episodes, and right this very moment watching ep. 4 of season one of Before the 90 Days. I really enjoy it (surprisingly). I have no clue how to watch the next season of the regular series. Although I've seen a lot of the episodes with Colt and Larissa? when I was at my parents. That was an absolutely pathetic situation. The dude who lived in New Orleans is one disgusting motherfucker. Kyle I think? The guy literally had roaches crawling up the walls while the cameras were on! His wife is sweet though. That old guy Mark was such a controlling dbag. Why would you think repeatedly talking about your ex wife would get you anywhere?

Pretty much every person on this show is a very sad lonely desperate individual. It's so crazy that these weird ass desperate people from bumfuck USA expect some foreigner to come back and live with them there and enjoy it. The absolute WORST person on this show is that fat underbite troll lady who cries nonstop. God damn she sucks.

Where you watching? 3rd season of Before the 90 days is th eonly older seson on here
Finally started watching this show the other night because I saw a clip from that “4’11 garden gnome” thread.

Started on season 4 cause that’s where I heard the garden gnome appears. I’m like 4 episodes in. He hasn’t appeared yet but damn this show is wildly entertaining.

I wish I would’ve started watching when I first saw this thread.

Season 3 is not as good as 4, but its okay.

Back