90 Day Fiance Discussion Thread

Cold187um

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know theres fellow Sherbrahs on this site watching this fukkery weekly, lets discuss.

Are green cards really worth these Nigerian brahs getting with these ditch pigs?

I can't believe that dude is going to the Ukraine for the fourth time in an attempt to hook up with that chick. That's crazy. Then there's "Big" Ed. He's getting taken for a ride financially as well. And poor Usman needs to find a way to kick his "Baby Love" to the curb. She's nuts. Darcy? Same old same old with her. It seems like all her relationships end in drama.

Havent watched the new ones. This is the OG we all love tho581910356b66d1be7dea92de.jpeg

I've had more than enough of Darcy, stop spending money on plastic surgery and get some mental health help.
David is getting taken to the cleaner. Dude is this seasons version of Caesar except white.
Varya needs to send Geoffery packing

I've had more than enough of Darcy, stop spending money on plastic surgery and get some mental health help.
David is getting taken to the cleaner. Dude is this seasons version of Caesar except white.
Varya needs to send Geoffery packing

I totally agree about Darcy. Her schtick has gotten old & boring. Plus she's past the point of looking "real" anymore & has gone into the totally plastic look. Yuck. It's a turn-off.
David is definitely the new Caesar. Though, judging by the previews for next week's show, someone meets him at the airport. Though it could be anyone going by how they edit those things.
And, yeah, Geoffery has got to make up what he wants. At first, Varya wasn't showing enough interest in him now apparently she showing too much. I don't get it.

Gotta get Tariq and his brother back on Pillow Talk

Is Robert still on? Manohman that guy is entertaining. Definitely top five most stupidest people on the planet.

I always like it when they are like " first night were gonna sleep in different beds" knowing damn well they giving it up the first night.

These guys would be better off just buying a realdoll.

Btw, who posted that Asian realdoll pic yesterday? I tried to find it today to show my wife the uh progress that has been made in this artistic domain.

Gotta start taking notes the way Ash is finessing Avery
Big Ed flying all the way to the Phillipines for a girl with 2 kids, kinda like going to the store and buying a bruised apple on purpose

Show was great and cringe worthy...unfortunately i don't have the channel anymore

Show was full wtf...wife supreme loves it tho.

Lmao. My wife was just watching this earlier today. I'm cheering for mr no neck
clip_20200227_90dayfiance_304113_560x315_1703406659533.jpg

Geoffery getting all girly mad about Varya not telling the truth like damn bro, do you intend to tell her your an ex con and beat your ex girlfriend? Or maybe that he was already talking to Varya while he was whooping that ass?

I did not think this thread was going to go this well after reading the title. Carry on gentlemen!

Back