90 Day Fiance Discussion Thread

I saw that dude when I caught a glimpse of this dumb show.

He looks like even if he lost weight and was slim, he'd still have no neck. Holy shit. How does he look up?

This is young Ed. I couldn't believe it either.
20200416_015719.jpg 20200416_015643.jpg 20200416_015615.jpg

Finally started watching this show the other night because I saw a clip from that “4’11 garden gnome” thread.

Started on season 4 cause that’s where I heard the garden gnome appears. I’m like 4 episodes in. He hasn’t appeared yet but damn this show is wildly entertaining.

I wish I would’ve started watching when I first saw this thread.

Just finished season 4 of 90 day fiancé and there was no Big Ed... but I’m not even mad. This show is way too easy to binge as it’s super addicting.

I just now realized Ed does come on in season 4 of 90 day Fiancé but it’s 90 day fiancé: before the 90 days. Well that wasn’t confusing at all lol. Damn I gotta lotta seasons and spinoffs to watch!

images
fucking gimli of gloin looking ass.

Ed let himself go for sure, if you're below 5' then better work your ass off maintaining that frame

Where you watching? 3rd season of Before the 90 days is th eonly older seson on here

Season 3 is not as good as 4, but its okay.
I'm watching on Hulu. Hulu is missing seasons of both regular and Before. I'll try to find a torrent after done with season 2 of Before

God damn David is a potato, and not the kind they make vodka from

Oh shit , Ash should’ve taken some of his own coaching

This season is full of characters

Geoffrey - ex con who beat his wife so bagd he got a restrianin order and can't go to Canada.

Ash - bullshit PUA guy, always avoid questions and gives excuses. Got caught slipping though. That was beautiful like a narrator going "it was at that point.... He knew he messed up"

Stephanie - fake lesbian that's only.on the show to increase her YouTube following. Claims to have this unique life threatening illness yet only wore her mask once. The type who got burned by a relationship and decided women are better. Everything about her is fake.

Ed - creepo bitching about everything

Usman - anything for a green card, even muff diving the Hilda beast

Dave - denial and it ain't just a river in Egypt

Darcey - doing this for the money. They get paid $1500-2000 per ep

Yolanda - catfished. Prob in it for the money and playing the guillible card

Last edited:
Bro my chick made me start watching this with her and I must say...... I Like the Drama. No neck Ed is GOAt and I hope he gets alll lthe POOOSAAAYYYY

Belly Gurl Visa. Disgusting hag. You can smell the cigarettes and crotch rot through the tv

other than a dwarf I don't think i have seen a full grown man under 5ft in my life

This past Sunday's ep was great.
  • Hairclub Dave finally meeting Lana aka "Anatoly" behind the green door
  • Ash completely bombing at the seminar and exposed as an outright fraud
  • Darcy's bewbs made an appearance
  • Convict Geoffrey takes Varya to go camping with Friendly Datsik. Nothing creepy about this and 1 tent only........
  • Belly Ghoul Visa finally got blessings from Mommy but Sojaboy laying down ground rules leading up to Doomsday
  • Ed and Shoulders throws shade at Rosemarie's stank breath.

Then there's this guy - not sure if I feel bad for him or feel like he deserved it.

Then there's this guy - not sure if I feel bad for him or feel like he deserved it.

I think he's faking it now. Up to a certain point, he probably believed a good looking pay to chat Ukranian woman loved him. There has to have been some point where he thought, "I'm getting scammed."

Yolanda has definitely faking it. Even her kids act emotionless and feel weird when their mom is clearly "getting catfished."

Back