$800 BET ON CONOR MCGREGOR

You can't bet for shit lol

Much respect for betting $500 but you're an idiot to be straight up.

Conor via finish would net you a much larger return.
Shove it Canarchy. Where's your slip?

I don't understand why ppl feel the need to massively upscale their bet's just because it's a big fight. most of these ppl will very likely lose money in the long run with shit staking methods.

We'll never see Conor odds this great again. Now is the time to make bank on the man before he goes back up to his rightful -800 over everyone else.

This isnt a good fight to bet on because the odds are so close. Rousey vs Holly was how you make money.i think 20 dollars on Holly would get you around 400 bucks for that fight.

I'm not rich but I do make $45 plus a hour plus TONS of overtime you dumb fuck. How old was that post? Also whats wrong with roofing? You can make a shit ton of money roofing. I live in Canada where we get good wages unlike the US, where you got all the Mexicans doing all the trades for cheap. Own my own house, PAID OFF, cars, land, quads, etc so fuck off.

LMAO THIS POST

I'm not rich but I do make $45 plus a hour plus TONS of overtime you dumb fuck. How old was that post? Also whats wrong with roofing? You can make a shit ton of money roofing. I live in Canada where we get good wages unlike the US, where you got all the Mexicans doing all the trades for cheap. Own my own house, PAID OFF, cars, land, quads, etc so fuck off.

I did roofing in grad school and a little even after. But with the GTR pics you lost me. Even if you work 7 days a week and in the dark at nights you can't afford that car. You could have saved up enough to buy it, but even if you did you can't afford it.

You got banned from a weed forum?

"smokinthaherb,Mar 28, 2012
Some pictures i took when i picked it up from the dealership :) Got it at a Calgary land rover dealership. Traded in my corvette :)"

Ad_8b1e532323655e14cd9ab2de13c7a1e2.jpg

LEL. To prove your worth you post pics from a car sales ad...need to sell to stop yourself from declaring bankruptcy?

I did roofing in grad school and a little even after. But with the GTR pics you lost me. Even if you work 7 days a week and in the dark at nights you can't afford that car. You could have saved up enough to buy it, but even if you did you can't afford it.

I don't roof anymore.

Last edited:
You got banned from a weed forum?

smokinthaherb,Mar 28, 2012
Some pictures i took when i picked it up from the dealership :) Got it at a Calgary land rover dealership. Traded in my corvette :)

Ad_8b1e532323655e14cd9ab2de13c7a1e2.jpg

Yup that's me, I'm also on ufc forums as well. I did trade in my Corvette for the GT-R. I don't even own that GT-R anymore. I own a cadillac ATS-V now. I have a kid coming and need a 4 door, just got it a couple days actually. I now own 2 cadillacs, 1 is just a beater for the winter, it's a cadillac DTS and have the ATS-V for summer :)

i Like you TS, good stuff buddy, I think you gunna be a happy man saturday night

Yup that's me, I'm also on ufc forums as well. I did trade in my Corvette for the GT-R. I don't even own that GT-R anymore. I own a cadillac ATS-V now. I have a kid coming and need a 4 door, just got it a couple days actually. I now own 2 cadillacs, 1 is just a beater for the winter, it's a cadillac DTS and have the ATS-V for summer :)
ok stephen

ts is an asshat but dont stoop to his level dude. you either got these pics off of the net or you're an idiot who was bragging about driving drunk on a ufc forum. congrats

Back