$800 BET ON CONOR MCGREGOR

ESmHdT9.png

Since you're so confident, where your bets at Conor haters? Is it because you're poor?

Conor bless.
Respect. I believe it's a safe bet, a good bet. McGregor is going to win.

I just got a job doing some flat roofing and I have a interview tomorrow at 7am. I have done some sloped roofing before but i have never done flat roofing. I was just wondering if anyone has done flat roofing and is it harder to do then sloped roofs?

-Thanks

^ This is the guy pretending he's rich.

If, somehow Conor loses (impossible, but still), op can cut "Conor McGregor, you're taking everything I work for, motherfucker!"-promo

ESmHdT9.png

Since you're so confident, where your bets at Conor haters? Is it because you're poor?

Conor bless.

I like guys who put their money where their mouth is. Fucking respect, go get that money.

I don't understand why ppl feel the need to massively upscale their bet's just because it's a big fight. most of these ppl will very likely lose money in the long run with shit staking methods.

I don't understand why ppl feel the need to massively upscale their bet's just because it's a big fight. most of these ppl will very likely lose money in the long run with shit staking methods.
You must have caught me on a low day.

800 ain't shit, yeah.

800 ain't shit, yeah.
im digging the giant green text, compensates for the giant green piles of money youre gonna lose. But 800 aint shit so dont be mad Aug 20 ;)

You can't bet for shit lol

Much respect for betting $500 but you're an idiot to be straight up.

Conor via finish would net you a much larger return.

800 ain't shit, yeah.

by no means am i talking exclusively about you, calm down playboy. I'm talking more generally, besides the actual $ stake doesn't mean shit in the context of my point, just that people will bet more than normal because it's a big fight. it's a terrible idea for a lot of people

Here's an idea: Why don't you give me half the money your were gonna to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!

Here's an idea: Why don't you give me half the money your were gonna to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!
I'll Paypal you a hundo if you promise to never post in one of my threads again.

You sound like a prostitute.

This isn't a dating site mate.

^ This is the guy pretending he's rich.

I'm not rich but I do make $45 plus a hour plus TONS of overtime you dumb fuck. How old was that post? Also whats wrong with roofing? You can make a shit ton of money roofing. I live in Canada where we get good wages unlike the US, where you got all the Mexicans doing all the trades for cheap. Own my own house, PAID OFF, cars, land, quads, etc so fuck off.

Back