8,124 Gun Murders, 320 Million Americans. Gun referendum or STFU over this non issue.

Yeah who cares about the 20 children that died in Newtown... they're statistically insignificant, right?

This is why people on my side can't have an honest conversation with you gun nuts. You all like to skew facts and end up missing the point.

Im gonna say it.

That sucks but sorry it shouldn't be one of the most important issues in politics...Sorry, I don't give a shit....It shouldn't.

Sensationalist bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many people die annually from gunfire in the US that the death toll between 1968 and 2011 eclipses all wars ever fought by the country. According to research by Politifact, there were about 1.4 million firearm deaths in that period, compared with 1.2 million US deaths in every conflict from the War of Independence to Iraq.

The US spends more than a trillion dollars per year defending itself against terrorism, which kills a tiny fraction of the number of people killed by ordinary gun crime...

_85876098_us_gun_terrorism_624_v4.png

There were 372 mass shootings in the US in 2015 and 64 school shootings how many terror attacks were there again? Like 3 or 4 maybe???

You wanna talk about a political issue that's getting blown way out of proportion maybe look at that ^^ and think again...

The US has far higher rates of gun crime than any other developed nation. You can call it insignificant, but it's really not.

Your police also kill more people annually than most police forces EVER have. (again, in developed nations). That is also not an insignificant fact.

The TS points out the deaths by firearms as statistically insignificant so you retort with an even more statistically insignificant figure to make your argument?

jackie-chan-illuminati.jpg

So I guess we can stop caring about the ISIS terrorist attacks in Europe as well then? Those are even more irrelevant if you buy the TS argument. It's downright laughable that the argument is based on that anyone would think that murder victims are a sizable percentage of the population.

No thanks, I prefer ideas to deal with problems instead of the Johny Hendricks method.

LMFAO, I wanna see the stats for mass shootings....even more rare.

The sky isn't falling....Lets just relax and focus on other shit, let the cops do their jobs and focus on mental health.

Seriously mental health should be encouraged for every American.
When I'm President, everybody gets mandatory massages and free pot.
"My fellow Americans, stress is a killer."

You wanna talk about insane numbers of murder? I mean millions on top of millions perishing by violent act?

Disarm the citizenry. Funnel all the power in to the ever loving hands of the benevolent State.

There ain't nobody that does mass murder quite like fucking governments.

Our gun saturation rate in America is the problem. There are way more guns than people. all these guns and they're so easy to get because there is so many of them.

Have you ever tried to acquire a firearm? I'm guessing you haven't judging by your ignorant post.

You're right. Around here , everyone I know has guns, and usually have a nice collection of at least 15.

I don't own a gun and everybody I know doesn't seem to own guns either. I live in California.

I think the same people are buying guns...they probably have a big collection.

Guns wont change that to many muricans are to retarded to be allowed to drive a car let alone own a gun.

eugenics would be much better then gun control.
I know, right?
Same thing with incarceration rate. People are like "oh, the US incarceration percentage is too high"
Heck, no. There are not nearly enough people in prison.
At least 60-90% of the American population belong behind bars.
F*cking creepers.

So many people die annually from gunfire in the US that the death toll between 1968 and 2011 eclipses all wars ever fought by the country. According to research by Politifact, there were about 1.4 million firearm deaths in that period, compared with 1.2 million US deaths in every conflict from the War of Independence to Iraq.

The US spends more than a trillion dollars per year defending itself against terrorism, which kills a tiny fraction of the number of people killed by ordinary gun crime...

_85876098_us_gun_terrorism_624_v4.png

There were 372 mass shootings in the US in 2015 and 64 school shootings how many terror attacks were there again? Like 3 or 4 maybe???

You wanna talk about a political issue that's getting blown way out of proportion maybe look at that ^^ and think again...

Those numbers include suicide in the 1.4 million stats....Again I understand why they included, guns make it easier for somebody to kill themselves....but again, if we are looking at gun homicide. The numbers are much lower.

As for the terrorist Argument. I agree, the sky isn't falling either...I don't support Muslim databases, killing terrorist families, deportation, etc....It's another big sensationalist issue. The CIA/NSA also focus on other countries but they could receive a big cut as well as the American military and terrorism attacks will still be rare.

I won't let fear mongering to suppress American rights regardless if it's terrorism or guns.

It actually is a pretty big issue. We do need our guns for protection, to hunt and to kill wild animals that come on to your property that threaten you, your pets or your kids.

Yeah who cares about the 20 children that died in Newtown... they're statistically insignificant, right?

This is why people on my side can't have an honest conversation with you gun nuts. You all like to skew facts and end up missing the point.
63f.gif

A referendum won't solve jack. We all know which way the American public will vote and just because they will disagree with the left, doesn't mean the left should be quiet.

And this is why the pro 2nd will always fight to keep our rights.

The anti 2nd will use any means necessary to disarm everyone but the cops.

So unless the anti 2nd stop their fight to take our rights we can not stop.

Using emotion to trump logic. Obviously nobody likes the idea of 20 children being gunned down, it's a terribly tragic event. But statistically, it's still less likely to happen than you crashing your car or falling off your front porch. Are we supposed to regulate and limit people's rights to fire arms because on average, less than 2% of the population dies from it every year? Might as well ban fire ants and screw drivers/knives while we are at it.

annual-gun-murders2-122315.png

Could be much worse in a nation of 320 million. 12,000 gun murders at 320,000,000 is 0.00375%

Using emotion to trump logic. Obviously nobody likes the idea of 20 children being gunned down, it's a terribly tragic event. But statistically, it's still less likely to happen than you crashing your car or falling off your front porch. Are we supposed to regulate and limit people's rights to fire arms because on average, less than 2% of the population dies from it every year? Might as well ban fire ants and screw drivers/knives while we are at it.

annual-gun-murders2-122315.png

Could be much worse in a nation of 320 million. 12,000 gun murders at 320,000,000 is 0.00375%

Could be better too. While that number is small it's significantly larger than my countries entire murder rate.

Are you also blaming the truck for what happened in Nice?

Word to the wise, if I were you, I'd abandoned this thread because you're just going to have a dozen posters extremely well educated on the subject throat fucking you with facts.
Cannot like your post any harder.

well for perspective, Brazil has had roughly 40k-65k murders PER YEAR the last 5 years.......

Back