8,124 Gun Murders, 320 Million Americans. Gun referendum or STFU over this non issue.

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
0.000025 is your probability of getting killed by a gun.....Sorry but this is the most pointless debate ever, we are fighting for something that doesn't really matter.

and this isn't a criticism about the Left, it's a right wing issue as well....The politicians/people are focusing over gun when their is much bigger problems....It's the biggest distraction in politics.

The right use it to get votes/the left uses to get votes.....meanwhile real issues are ignored.

I get it, it's horrible that people die and get shot....but lets be honest, look at the damn odds.....The cops are overall doing pretty well, the sky isn't falling, everything is ok.

I understand that peoples tones change when they get killed by a gun, I understand...but look at the grand scheme of things.

The gun debate is the biggest debate out there right now, yet the impact it would have on an Average Americans life is non existent....We have way bigger issues.

I know some of you don't see the point in guns, it's ok....but I think this it's a waste of time for everybody involved. We are wasting resources over something minuscule.

Here are the stats for more dangerous cities like Chicago.

2.7 million ppl and 446 ppl killed in 2015.....0.00016518518 is your chances of getting shot/killing in chicago....and the stats for getting shot/wounded in chicago 0.00094444444.

The Stats don't lie....This is the biggest non issue in America.

The Sensationalist Media feeds of it....and it keeps feeding this pointless debate which keeps getting the left/right sucked in focusing on this bullshit instead of real things.

160103101747-guns-in-america-large-169.png

jonesakdracopistol.jpg

It's not just the left...The right feeds of it, they love the debating over this pointless shit and the Masses keep getting distracted and focusing on the most improbable things.

I fucking had it with people arguing about pointless shit like this.

So either have a 2nd amendment/gun referendum and stfu about this issue forever......or just shut up about this non issue.

either ban them or don't but I had it with the debate.

I am not a gun lover, I never owned guns but I won't play ball and say it's an epidemic or anything.

I had it with this debate...It's time to end it and focus on better things.

Last edited:
Guns wont change that to many muricans are to retarded to be allowed to drive a car let alone own a gun.

eugenics would be much better then gun control.

Also having suicides and gang violence in those stats is kinda questionable. Suicidals and gangs would kill themselves anyways.

Side note: What is the probability to be killed in a terrorist attack and how big issue terrorism is?

Pretending there is no gun problem despite record number of mass shootings... classic

Also having suicides and gang violence in those stats is kinda questionable. Suicidals and gangs would kill themselves anyways.

Side note: What is the probability to be killed in a terrorist attack and how big issue terrorism is?

Suicides arent included in that number.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....able_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls

The stats I used...are suicides included?

Well gang violence tends to be against other gang members but sometimes they do kill innocent people.

As for suicidal killing themselves, probably but guns do make it easier.

Also for the terrorist attacks, they are even more rare...That's why I don't believe in this muslim ban bullshit...The CIA/NSA are doing a good job overall.

Pretending there is no gun problem despite record number of mass shootings... classic

LMFAO, I wanna see the stats for mass shootings....even more rare.

The sky isn't falling....Lets just relax and focus on other shit, let the cops do their jobs and focus on mental health.

Seriously mental health should be encouraged for every American.

LMFAO, I wanna see the stats for mass shootings....even more rare.

The sky isn't falling....Lets just relax and focus on other shit, let the cops do their jobs and focus on mental health.

Seriously mental health should be encouraged for every American.

Mental health should be encouraged and let's start with you and all the other gun nuts out there

Mental health should be encouraged and let's start with you and all the other gun nuts out there

Bro I don't give a shit about guns......Ban them for all I care, why do you think I called for a referendum? I just want the discussion to end.

But I won't play ball and say that gun violence is an epidemic because the stats simply don't show that at all.

Seeing how the right wing/left wing act, I think they need mental health.

Sry, I just assumed they were. They do that in my country.

We dont. People dont like to include that number when talking about gun violence because it is by far the most common way to be killed by a gun. About 20 thousand a year.

Bro I don't give a shit about guns......Ban them for all I care, why do you think I called for a referendum? I just want the discussion to end.

But I won't play ball and say that gun violence is an epidemic because the stats simply don't show that at all.

Seeing how the right wing/left wing act, I think they need mental health.

A referendum won't solve jack. We all know which way the American public will vote and just because they will disagree with the left, doesn't mean the left should be quiet.

Our gun saturation rate in America is the problem. There are way more guns than people. all these guns and they're so easy to get because there is so many of them.

A referendum won't solve jack. We all know which way the American public will vote and just because they will disagree with the left, doesn't mean the left should be quiet.

Actually, most of the public wants some gun safety laws but the NRA has the politicians pretty suppressed...They are a vocal minority....So a referendum could actually help the left.

A referendum will be an orgasmic fight for both the left/right.....then after they had their good argument, they could shut up about it.

The left should focus on more important things to be honest, the gun issue is pointless IMO.

Our gun saturation rate in America is the problem. There are way more guns than people. all these guns and they're so easy to get because there is so many of them.

I don't own a gun and everybody I know doesn't seem to own guns either. I live in California.

I think the same people are buying guns...they probably have a big collection.

The TS points out the deaths by firearms as statistically insignificant so you retort with an even more statistically insignificant figure to make your argument?

jackie-chan-illuminati.jpg

You don't want it any other way. The worst thing for any society is for a single group of people to own all the weapons.

The TS points out the deaths by firearms as statistically insignificant so you retort with an even more statistically insignificant figure to make your argument?

jackie-chan-illuminati.jpg

Yeah who cares about the 20 children that died in Newtown... they're statistically insignificant, right?

This is why people on my side can't have an honest conversation with you gun nuts. You all like to skew facts and end up missing the point.

Yeah who cares about the 20 children that died in Newtown... they're statistically insignificant, right?

Are you also blaming the truck for what happened in Nice?

Word to the wise, if I were you, I'd abandoned this thread because you're just going to have a dozen posters extremely well educated on the subject throat fucking you with facts.

Last edited:
Back