$60: UFC 182, or a quarter ounce of...

Coming from someone who has taken more opiates, railed more lines, smoked more weed, and dropped more benzos than you and both your hippie parents combined it isn't cool to brag about your drug usage.

When you make it to the real world the best you can hope for is to be a functioning addict. Just hope you don't turn out like those junkies begging for change on the street. Live it up while you are young if you want but don't act like you are cool on the Internet for doing it. Not only is it in poor taste but it sets a bad example.

Never thought I'd be "that guy". Whatever though, our society needs to quit accepting this drug culture as a social norm. I've watched too many lose their lives to think it is cool anymore.

Good thing you're here to save us all!

Never thought I'd be "that guy". Whatever though, our society needs to quit accepting this drug culture as a social norm.

So you advocate denial (as we obviously live in a drug culture) and ramping up the failed drug war? :eek: :D

UFC 182, or a quarter ounce of...

Wasteland_Coverart.png

Never thought I'd be "that guy". Whatever though, our society needs to quit accepting this drug culture as a social norm.

So you advocate denial (as we obviously live in a drug culture) and ratcheting up the failed drug war? :eek: :D

Good thing you're here to save us all!

The voice of reason will always be the quietest. I suppose you're right. Even at my highest levels of optimism it'd be a miracle to get the point through to even one person on the internet.

For those of you who like Tech N9ne check out this video by his label mate Hopsin on youtube entitled "I'll mind of Hopsin 5". Maybe some of Tech's entourage would have a better effect.

Last edited:
The voice of reason will always be the quietest. I suppose you're right. Even at my highest levels of optimism it'd be a miracle to get the point through to even one person on the internet.

For those of you who like Tech N9ne check out this video by his label mate Hopsin on youtube entitled "I'll mind of Hopsin 5". Maybe some of Tech's entourage would have a better effect.

Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

So you advocate denial (as we obviously live in a drug culture) and ramping up the failed drug war? :eek: :D

You're right man, "accepting" was the wrong word to use there. I should have used "glorifying" instead.

Hop is good but too preachy IMO.

Of the younger generation of rappers I think Earl Sweatshirt is my favorite, over Kendrick, too.

And I'm an old Boot Camp Click fan since '94.

Can't say I am in to any of those rappers honestly. Hopsin isn't even one of my favorites, I just hoped that the "preachy" message behind that song would get through to someone.

2pac, Death Row records, old Ruthless records, and that general early 90's west coast/midwest are probably my favorite era of rap. Out of the new age artists I really only enjoy Crooked I, Nipsey Hussle, and a few others.

damn rookies,

im gonna spend my 60 on bath salts get muthafucking naked and hide under the octogon. I'ma bust out after final bell and eat the loser, maybe even the winner.

I'd go for Cormier win or lose, he's so beefy. Jones is too boney, he's only be good for making soup. :eek:

So we've gone from bitching incessantly about cards to talking about how we're not watching cards to talking about doing drugs instead of watching cards.

Every time I think you morons can't possibly lower the bar you do. Well bravo, I'm fresh out of blue ribbons to hand out so you'll just have to settle for a lifetime supply of my foot in your ass.

RBGmem.jpg

Back