$60: UFC 182, or a quarter ounce of...

So we've gone from bitching incessantly about cards to talking about how we're not watching cards to talking about doing drugs instead of watching cards.

Every time I think you morons can't possibly lower the bar you do. Well bravo, I'm fresh out of blue ribbons to hand out so you'll just have to settle for a lifetime supply of my foot in your ass.

So we've gone from bitching incessantly about cards to talking about how we're not watching cards to talking about doing drugs instead of watching cards.

Every time I think you morons can't possibly lower the bar you do. Well bravo, I'm fresh out of blue ribbons to hand out so you'll just have to settle for a lifetime supply of my foot in your ass.

dat Silent Hills doe

Haha

look I'm just opening the people's eyes to the fact that there's like, options...

...man

Think bigger. Tick up a couple of lbs, sell on, superglue bag seams, free weed plus beer plus ufc. Capitalism bitches.

The only thing lamer than talking about weed is denying that you're talking about weed

Dana White: What you can do is just get a dozen of your friends together and it's only $5 each!

damn rookies,

im gonna spend my 60 on bath salts get muthafucking naked and hide under the octogon. I'ma bust out after final bell and eat the loser, maybe even the winner.

damn rookies,

im gonna spend my 60 on bath salts get muthafucking naked and hide under the octogon. I'ma bust out after final bell and eat the loser, maybe even the winner.

This guy has a plan.

damn rookies,

And the UFC would sign you right after, because you are a "needle mover".

Dana: This guy f****** eats people after the fight, that's a real f***** fighter.

I love how some people call themselves diehard fans but spend less than some wwe fans on the UFC brand.

you are so cool. can i be like you when i grow up?

Coming from someone who has taken more opiates, railed more lines, smoked more weed, and dropped more benzos than you and both your hippie parents combined it isn't cool to brag about your drug usage.

When you make it to the real world the best you can hope for is to be a functioning addict. Just hope you don't turn out like those junkies begging for change on the street. Live it up while you are young if you want but don't act like you are cool on the Internet for doing it. Not only is it in poor taste but it sets a bad example.

Never thought I'd be "that guy". Whatever though, our society needs to quit accepting this drug culture as a social norm. I've watched too many lose their lives to think it is cool anymore.

Back