$60: UFC 182, or a quarter ounce of...

Go with the thing that lasts longer than a 25 minute fight.

fa_32_reagan970.jpg

hang on - whatchoo muthafuckas paying for an 8ball down there???? Its $200 up here!

(Also, how can people ridicule Nog? He didn't even tap to that)

What the hell would you buy a quarter oz of anything that isnt weed for $60 for?

Bag of crushed up adderall? 2% coke hopped up with rat poison?

Actually, shrooms seems somewhat possible but if you get qs of that for $60 then I want to know your dealer.
Where do you get quads for 60 bucks. That's avg price for an eight here in Chicago.
$70 for a straight q here but i can get 60 or 65 a g if i split a half with someone. It was 60/8th here in 2012 man I feel bad for you =(

do what you gotta do kid.

but since you're so sure Cormier is going to win you're skipping the event, maybe you should hook up with this guy who is skipping the event because he's so sure Jones is going to win.

maybe you're both right :icon_neut

dont mess with ts, he has injected many marijuanas in his life

...something or other.

Tough choice, but let's just say that I will be watching 2001: A Space Odyssey while Jones and Cormier are punching each others skulls in.

Pretty sure Cormier's got this in the bag, anyway. I predict a boring fight and Jon Jones crying. Will check PBP thread to see how right I am.

They are from the grocery store, but I'm sure you'll tell everyone you tripped balls anyway.

lol @ children in this thread who think I'm talking about weed.

I know right?

Immature little douches who don't grasp how cool you are for doing drugs that are harder than weed and then posting on an MMA forum about it.

You tell 'em Hunter S Thompson! (Or whoever the current living version is)

Wow you are so edgy, how can I be like you? Teach me master.

What's the strain ?
Reading the comments from these butt hurt people is quite comical

Where do you get quads for 60 bucks. That's avg price for an eight here in Chicago.

Damn sucks for you bro. Here in Cali 40 gets you an eight. I usually get dollar a point though

Ah ur talkin bout that booga suga. Wouldn't know

Why the hell would you watch a PPV sober? Buy your drugs, and stream that shit!

a free stream and 1/8 and a case of beer.fucking amateurs lol.

Back