6 Year Old Steering His Dad's Harley.

This is odd. Most Harley riders strike me as very responsible parents.

Balls have something to do with it. I'm not saying he's William Wallace storming 5,000 angry englishmen, but there are kids that would want nothing to do with that and freak out something fierce if put in his shoes. Some kids are pusses, some are thrill seekers, this kid is the latter.

Either way, bad idea by pops here. I let my 6 year old do that on our waverunner, but that has almost no risk.

Some kids are pussies? He's fucking 6 years old. He's doesn't know what he is. The only thing you know at that age is that you do what your parents tell you to do. You think that kid realizes the consequences of crashing a bike at that speed?

Balls have something to do with it. I'm not saying he's William Wallace storming 5,000 angry englishmen, but there are kids that would want nothing to do with that and freak out something fierce if put in his shoes. Some kids are pusses, some are thrill seekers, this kid is the latter.

Either way, bad idea by pops here. I let my 6 year old do that on our waverunner, but that has almost no risk.

You're right....some kids are definitely a lot bolder than other....people for that matter. I guess my intention was to say that doing dumb shit does not automatically = badass ,and not putting yourself ( or your 6 year old) in stupid positions doesnt make you a pussy.

WTF is " alpha" about riding a motorcycle without a helmet? Seems more like natural selection at work to me , but both of my parents good messed up on bikes ( broken back for dad and leg for mom) I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for some pussy ass helmet! Lol

Some kids are pussies? He's fucking 6 years old. He's doesn't know what he is. The only thing you know at that age is that you do what your parents tell you to do. You think that kid realizes the consequences of crashing a bike at that speed?

The only thing you know at that age is that you do what your parents tell you to do...oh god, if only that were true.

This thread isn't about the kid so I'm not going to derail it further. The dad is a dummy.

My uncles used to take me on rides when I was about that kids age and I loved it
Dont remember if they ever let me steer though
Also dont think they made me wear a helmet since this was back in the late 70's and only pussies owned helmets

What do you guys think of this. I don't have a bike and have only road one a handful of times, but this seems kind of dangerous. On the other hand that's a cool memory for the kid to have.

I remember doing this with my a lot as a kid. I he steered but I sat on the gas tank and held onto the handle bars. Great memories that i'll cherish forever! I'm sure he would be arrested on the spot today though and I would be taken away.

Judging by the Simpson Bandit, t bars, and fairing this is in California.

While, risky, my dad did similar shit with me. Letting my steer his car.

As for people having problems with the helmets

1) It's a law in California

2) You're morons

I see no helmet and shirtless dumbass in Austin all the time, enjoy that skin graft.

2) You're morons

I see no helmet and shirtless dumbass in Austin all the time, enjoy that skin graft.

Steering a car isnt quite the same as steering a motorcycle, especially at that speed.

Steering a car isnt quite the same as steering a motorcycle, especially at that speed.

I wasn't saying it's the same. I said similar in stupid shit your dad does with you but you loved it and no one died.

I've ridden motorcycles all my life, I know the difference, especially with Tbar style bikes.

Would I do it? No, but I don't let anyone ride with me anyways.

It's a Darwin award winner in the making and completely stupid on so many levels.

2) You're morons

I wasn't saying it's the same. I said similar in stupid shit your dad does with you but you loved it and no one died.

I've ridden motorcycles all my life, I know the difference, especially with Tbar style bikes.

Would I do it? No, but I don't let anyone ride with me anyways.

A Liverpool fan, and also a pussy?

Why wasn't the dad shooting a gun in the air

when is was about 10 i drove my uncle let me drive his mercedes all the way home from a restaurant lol

who cares not everyone needs to be safe all the time

You don't steer a motorcycle with the handlebars anyway, you steer by leaning. The dad is still in control here.

Back