6 Year Old Steering His Dad's Harley.

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score

What do you guys think of this. I don't have a bike and have only road one a handful of times, but this seems kind of dangerous. On the other hand that's a cool memory for the kid to have.

Last edited:
I remember getting to do that around the same age, but the dude always had his hands on the handlebars. Seems a bit unsafe, but meh. He waited until a nice long straightaway.

Shorts and a t-shirt on too......doesn't seem like a good idea.

So many reasons this is a bad idea.

Holy shit I was expecting them to rolling around a neighborhood not doing 60 on an actual road. You just never know on a bike what can happen that you need to react on an instant. I wouldn't put a kid on my bike like that.

Cool and all, but pretty stupid. The kid is even wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

It's great that he's risking the kid's future like that for no good reason. Cool!

Kid has bigger balls than 94% of sherdog.

Balls ain't got a thing to do with it. Dont conflate a moldable kid mimicking his fathers less than responsible actions as ballsy .Kids just doing what daddy is directing him to , and that happens to be a pretty fucking stupid thing in this case.

Do you think wearing a helmet or a seatbelt makes you a pussy?

Balls ain't got a thing to do with it. Dont conflate a moldable kid mimicking his fathers less than responsible actions as ballsy .Kids just doing what daddy is directing him to , and that happens to be a pretty fucking stupid thing in this case.

Balls have something to do with it. I'm not saying he's William Wallace storming 5,000 angry englishmen, but there are kids that would want nothing to do with that and freak out something fierce if put in his shoes. Some kids are pusses, some are thrill seekers, this kid is the latter.

Either way, bad idea by pops here. I let my 6 year old do that on our waverunner, but that has almost no risk.

It's not like they were bumping rails together. I'm sure the father will wait until he's 13 for that. Geez.

Surprised the skin on that kids arms didn't rip apart from the bike. Seeing as he's only in a t-shirt...Looks extremely unsafe

That's dumb, especially since the kid has no protective gear on except a helmet. If they came off the kid would be skinned to the bone.

Back