6-year-old Afghan girl sold to be wife of 55-year-old man -- story has unusual ending

Where did I say I'd rather be around child rapists than Westerners living in a bubble? Reading comprehension is a real skill, you should try it out before making yourself look like a dumbfuck on the Internet.

Little rude.

Also, right here.

I'm not a big fan of Islam, as you know. I'm even less of a fan of Westerners with no real perspective of what life is really like outside of their bubble judging people who live in some of the worst circumstances in the entire world.

The greatest example of an Islamic man is a child rapist. So by preferring Islam over ignorant westerners you're saying you prefer child rapists.

wait? they are still marrying kids off at 6 years old?

better bring more of that culture into the west...right leftist?

what a sick group of people(both muslims and the left)

Well it was a group of muslims who stopped the whole thing........

look no noffense..fascinating story and all...but why even bother posting this...you can find stuff like this and worse all over the world..

its like people flooding the warroom with every shooting inicdent that happens...EVER...

I know there are posters outside of america who read this but unless its earth shattering so what.

for me if its not in america...who cares...

Little rude.

Also, right here.

The greatest example of an Islamic man is a child rapist. So by preferring Islam over ignorant westerners you're saying you prefer child rapists.

Dude, I'm one of the most well established Islam bashers in these threads. Tell me some more about Islam. I said I'd choose a system in which people place thier own honor, their family's honor and their self respect over a system in which people whine about social welfare while bitching about a system that actually provides real social welfare to it's poor and elderly without an ounce of Government intervention because some of their customs are "icky" in comparison to the standards of the west.

You're exactly the kind of person I'm talking about. If an Iraqi wants to rape someone, he goes and grabs a little boy. That's socially accepted. Doing that to little girls isn't, and marriage of any sort has almost nothing to do with sex of any kind. So like I said. Don't preach to me about what the world is "really" like from your bubble.

I knew some good standing islamic men who were not rapists of anyone. dont know what planet you live in.

If an Iraqi wants to rape someone, he goes and grabs a little boy. That's socially accepted.

Fucking disgusting, and you're talking about this shit as if it's no big deal. Their culture is cancer.

Doing that to little girls isn't, and marriage of any sort has almost nothing to do with sex of any kind.

You do realise Mohammed fucked his child bride?

You're not the expert you pretend to be.

I knew some good standing islamic men who were not rapists of anyone. dont know what planet you live in.

But they'd be ok with it even if they hadn't got around to doing it themselves.

Being against the rape of a pre-pubescent child is being against Mohammed, and therefore against Islam.

So either they support child rape or they are not Islamic. Can't be both.

But they'd be ok with it even if they hadn't got around to doing it themselves.

Being against the rape of a pre-pubescent child is being against Mohammed, and therefore against Islam.

So either they support child rape or they are not Islamic. Can't be both.
you can be a luke warm muslim...christians can be luke warm...why cant muslims?

Fucking disgusting, and you're talking about this shit as if it's no big deal. Their culture is cancer.

You do realise Mohammed fucked his child bride?

You're not the expert you pretend to be.

Again, do you even reading comprehension bro? Muslim men aren't interested in women. How much clearer did you need me to make that for you? It's hilarious that you're taking that as me condoning this type of behavior. Most marriage in that part of the world is about social advancement. They don't need to get married to have sex, they can just rape someone, it's totally acceptable (lol at you taking that as condoning. That's why you got called a dumbfuck).

I'm fully aware of who Muhammed was. I'm fully aware of what he did and how he was the perfect man in the eyes of Islam. Did you think dropping the single most commonly known fact about Islam was some ground breaking revelation? Get out of here. I bet you're going to drop some serious "knowledge" next and let me know that Muslims aren't traditionally very friendly towards homosexuals, apostates, blasphemers and infidels, the act horrified when I'm not shocked by that either, right?

you can be a luke warm muslim...christians can be luke warm...why cant muslims?
Polls show they don't really exist.

Ask a Muslim if they agree with everything Muhammad said and did....they will all agree.

Ask them if they support child rape and they will say no. This is called taqiyya.

Say that Muhammad fucked a child, ask for their thoughts, they will call you an islamophobe and disengage from the discussion.

Again, do you even reading comprehension bro? Muslim men aren't interested in women. How much clearer did you need me to make that for you? It's hilarious that you're taking that as me condoning this type of behavior. Most marriage in that part of the world is about social advancement. They don't need to get married to have sex, they can just rape someone, it's totally acceptable (lol at you taking that as condoning. That's why you got called a dumbfuck).

I'm fully aware of who Muhammed was. I'm fully aware of what he did and how he was the perfect man in the eyes of Islam. Did you think dropping the single most commonly known fact about Islam was some ground breaking revelation? Get out of here. I bet you're going to drop some serious "knowledge" next and let me know that Muslims aren't traditionally very friendly towards homosexuals, apostates, blasphemers and infidels, the act horrified when I'm not shocked by that either, right?

All that and still you hold the position that these people are preferable to westerners living in a bubble, correct?

Polls show they don't really exist.

Ask a Muslim if they agree with everything Muhammad said and did....they will all agree.

Ask them if they support child rape and they will say no. This is called taqiyya.

Say that Muhammad fucked a child, ask for their thoughts, they will call you an islamophobe and disengage from the discussion.
you can make a poll say anything. personal experience is what I go by.

All that and still you hold the position that these people are preferable to westerners living in a bubble, correct?

Nope. 4th time, reading comprehension is a real thing.

Nope. 4th time, reading comprehension is a real thing.
You said this.

"I'm not a big fan of Islam, as you know. I'm even less of a fan of Westerners with no real perspective of what life is really like outside of their bubble judging people who live in some of the worst circumstances in the entire world."

If you were an afghani man this would seem normal to you .

Normal, and sexy.

wait? they are still marrying kids off at 6 years old?

better bring more of that culture into the west...right leftist?

what a sick group of people(both muslims and the left)
If you think that is bad you should read up what happens to 6 year old boys .

If you think that is bad you should read up what happens to 6 year old boys .
As the popular muzzie saying goes, "women for babies, boys for pleasure".
Quite a few heartbreaking docs out there about it.

You said this.

"I'm not a big fan of Islam, as you know. I'm even less of a fan of Westerners with no real perspective of what life is really like outside of their bubble judging people who live in some of the worst circumstances in the entire world."

Normal, and sexy.

I know what I said. I was comment on one specific aspect of their society, not their society as a whole.

Since Mohamed did it, every good Muslim should emulate since Islam teaches that Mohamed was the perfect human being. If they don't, they're obviously disobeying the Quran and Hadiths.
giphy.gif

I know what I said. I was comment on one specific aspect of their society, not their society as a whole.

If that's what you meant, then fine.... But that's not what you said.

Back