6-year-old Afghan girl sold to be wife of 55-year-old man -- story has unusual ending

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
About 40 days ago Gharibgol was forced to marry the mullah of Obeh, the village where she lives with her family. She was sold to him by her father in exchange for a goat, a bag of rice, tea, sugar, and a few litres of cooking oil.

After their marriage, her husband took her to Firozkoh, in Ghor province, to stay at a distant relative’s house. This host first thought that Gharibgol was the mullah’s daughter. But then the host realized that he was undressing her at night. [Editor’s Note: According to tests later carried out by Ghor hospital, there was no sexual intercourse.] So he asked the mullah: she’s not your daughter? The mullah replied: no, she’s my wife; her father gave her to me. The host told a friend, who called the local women rights bureau for Ghor province. The bureau called the police, and called me, as well.

Gharibgol is now living with her mother in a safe house in Firozkoh. Negineh Khalili, the head of the women’s rights bureau for Ghor province, told me she will do her best to make sure that her father loses his parental rights and that Gharibgol is granted a divorce. She and the mullah were only married religiously, which makes things more difficult – a judge cannot divorce them; another imam must do that. And divorce remains very taboo in Afghanistan…

Wow. The good news is there's a Women's Rights Bureau in Afghanistan... and they're actually empowered to make things happen. Also the good news is that this little girl doesn't appear to have been raped.

There's a video of the girl being taken away as village women beat her father... you think 6 is really young, but it's not until you see her on video that you realize just how young that is.

http://observers.france24.com/en/20160804-afghanistan-underage-girl-sold-marriage

Since Mohamed did it, every good Muslim should emulate since Islam teaches that Mohamed was the perfect human being. If they don't, they're obviously disobeying the Quran and Hadiths.

She was sold to him by her father in exchange for a goat, a bag of rice, tea, sugar, and a few litres of cooking oil.

On the bright side, now he can feed his 19 other kids.

Until the authorities interfered. I guess his 19 other kids will starve to the death.

Since Mohamed did it, every good Muslim should emulate since Islam teaches that Mohamed was the perfect human being. If they don't, they're obviously disobeying the Quran and Hadiths.
What's good for the Muhammed is ....

How long till we here those women's rights group gets murdered by the Taliban?

Wow. The good news is there's a Women's Rights Bureau in Afghanistan... and they're actually empowered to make things happen. Also the good news is that this little girl doesn't appear to have been raped.

There's a video of the girl being taken away as village women beat her father... you think 6 is really young, but it's not until you see her on video that you realize just how young that is.

http://observers.france24.com/en/20160804-afghanistan-underage-girl-sold-marriage
I know exactly how young 6 is. My daughter is 6. I would gladly beat that sick fuck to death, and the girl's father.

How long till we here those women's rights group gets murdered by the Taliban?
Well the story is three days old now, so it's probably happened already.

I know exactly how young 6 is. My daughter is 6. I would gladly beat that sick fuck to death, and the girl's father.
My daughter is the same age, I agree with this post 100%

Name yourself Muhammad and marry a baby. Its the Muslim way.

hey now, Mo waited til the ripe ol age of 9 to consummate.

a true gentleman.

twisted ass shit

Women's rights have been shit in Afghanistan for a long time, there are a lot of brave women working to make things better though, and the new government at least tries to help.

Beyond disgusting. ...while most of the world changed , we are seeing the most backward and out of date people
Pop up.

that is what a true women's right advocate looks like.

I would love to beat that old POS with a baseball bat... turn him into minced meat and let him meet alah and mojama, but with a pork loin up his ass

That video didnt show much but was mortifying. Made me feel sick. Fuck that old man, piece of shit

The great pedo mohammad married a 6yr old girl. Muslims will say 'everyone was doing it then.'

Back