6/25/20 Espn card RBR

Bradley is acting as if Sparrow is putting on an offensive masterpiece

i don't get it
He definitely won the early rounds on volume and ring control but then faded.
Clearly not the same size/conditioning on the guys.

He definitely won the early rounds on volume and ring control but then faded.
Clearly not the same size/conditioning on the guys.
i dunno. for me if you land at a 14% clip in a fight where you are throwing that volume, i really don't find that impressive or give you rounds.

That beard is
99-91 is criminal.

That fight was depressing and basically came down to conditioning and favored matchmaking. Boxing as a sport at its worst.

hum.. are you reading the thread? Someone Xthe greatest just scored it that wide.

i dunno. for me if you land at a 14% clip in a fight where you are throwing that volume, i really don't find that impressive or give you rounds.
I'm not saying he won.
I'm saying he won more than 1 round in the earlier half of the fight. I think with a full camp it's a competitive fight. The dude was clearly out of shape and either needed to trim down a class or bulk to fight a guy like Nova who looked way bigger.
As I said, just shitting boxing shit with a game guy brought in to lose even when the chosen guy looked generally meh and proved nothing other than showing the world an awful beard.

how did you have it?

i didn’t score it.

I’m with you though. I typically don’t give rounds to people throwing and not landing. Unless they are controlling the action. I never got that sense in this one. It didn’t look like control to me.

i didn’t score it.

I’m with you though. I typically don’t give rounds to people throwing and not landing. Unless they are controlling the action. I never got that sense in this one. I didn’t look like control to me.
ok i thought i might have been off

but, i guess it's on to the other brother. Andrew got beaten down the other day so lets see

Getting tired boys
Amen. I didn't sleep well the last two nights and long days to boot. One more tomorrow then I'm off for a week, though. Staycation, some home improvement and hanging with the fam. Gonna try to chill a lot, too.

Amen. I didn't sleep well the last two nights and long days to boot. One more tomorrow then I'm off for a week, though. Staycation, some home improvement and hanging with the fam. Gonna try to chill a lot, too.

thats cool. I’m a homebody too. We go to the beach for a few days each year but thats about it. My wife love the ocean. I read and sleep under an umbrella most times .

Back