6/25/20 Espn card RBR

it is in moloney's best interest to just box because this guy is coming at him full speed

@PHATV what are you gonna work on
I've been pulling carpet and putting in some wood screws to kill any squeaks. Might get a dumpster for a few days next week just to chuck some shit out of the basement and some old furniture in here I may replace when the new carpet comes in. Considering some of that tile that looks like wood in a couple rooms, but carpet in the bedrooms and go from there and that is already scheduled. The bedroom install. So not much. Plenty of time for chillin' with my wife (she's off that week as well) at the neighborhood pool and eating out in there as well. Naps, I'm going to need some naps. lol

I'm rooting for Baez as the underdog. Will be interesting if they can keep this pace.

tenor.gif

I've been pulling carpet and putting in some wood screws to kill any squeaks. Might get a dumpster for a few days next week just to chuck some shit out of the basement and some old furniture in here I may replace when the new carpet comes in. Considering some of that tile that looks like wood in a couple rooms, but carpet in the bedrooms and go from there and that is already scheduled. The bedroom install. So not much. Plenty of time for chillin' with my wife (she's off that week as well) at the neighborhood pool and eating out in there as well. Naps, I'm going to need some naps. lol

I enjoy working around the house or the yard.

I’m building my wife a trellis for some climbing roses she bought. I plan to finish it this weekend. I t should have been done by now but made a few adjustments. The thing is made w 4x4s and will be 9’ x 7’ , w two four course boxes w no floor for the roses.

I enjoy working around the house or the yard.

I’m building my wife a trellis for some climbing roses she bought. I plan to finish it this weekend. I t should have been done by now but made a few adjustments. The thing is made w 4x4s and will be 9’ x 7’ , w two four course boxes w no floor for the roses.
Very nice! Yeah, I got the yard all trimmed up and edged and all that good stuff this evening. Looking good for the weekend. My one buddy from way back lives down the street and we crack up about how we're out like waging war with a weed to keep a neat lawn and we were young jackasses giving drunken yard jobs 30 years back. Talk about our yards for 15 minutes and then laugh out loud at each other at the same time. Like man, you're a dork, now. Yeah, you too, dork. lol

Holy shit these nug hugging commentartors.

They literally haven't said a positive thing about Baez all fight. I get he's losing but it's way closer than the commentators would have you believe.

Very nice! Yeah, I got the yard all trimmed up and edged and all that good stuff this evening. Looking good for the weekend. My one buddy from way back lives down the street and we crack up about how we're out like waging war with a weed to keep a neat lawn and we were young jackasses giving drunken yard jobs 30 years back. Talk about our yards for 15 minutes and then laugh out loud at each other at the same time. Like man, you're a dork, now. Yeah, you too, dork. lol

Ha ha .

I have a clip board to track my lawn treatments, fertilizer, post emergents , pre emergents , fungicide, lime etc. I dig it.

Appropriate to end it with Paul Hardcastle.

Back