5'8ft Joe Rogan Caught Frauding Height Next to Barefoot 5'7ft Sabina Mazo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Rogan numerous times in person. He's 5'7", at best, in shoes. Fucking huge head and hands though, like it's kinda weird.

He's about 5'5" really. I don't know why he lied about his height in his podcast where he said he's 5'8" or 5'10" it's just silly.

did he really say 5'10? LMAO no fucking way

Hogan is prolly 5'5 without shoes

I think nobody would care about his height if he didn't reek of insecurity and come across as a self-indulgent pseudo-intellectual stoner. He also recently said there are maybe 50 untrained humans on the planet that would beat him in a fight. Which is not just delusional, but retarded and pathetic. He's very short, over 50, and there's thousands of huge young athletes with amazing reflexes, coordination, speed and strength out there that would obliterate Joe in a blink.

He looks grossly abnormal with all the shit he takes. He is swollen, disproportionate, and has the appearance of an overstuffed sausage. That he also is a pretentious rambler who squints with his nasal voice savoring his own platitudinous diatribes, and thinks he is way smarter than he is, makes him even more cringey.

Last edited:
Joes mansion is on my carpet. It goes from living room to the other room.

did he really say 5'10? LMAO no fucking way

Hogan is prolly 5'5 without shoes
5'8" is what he claims i think. He probably is with shoes on but barefoot more likely closer to 5'6" imo.

5'8" is what he claims i think. He probably is with shoes on but barefoot more likely closer to 5'6" imo.
On Rogans first acting resumes he was listed as 5’10. He also wore elevator shoes on newsradio, i remember when he was considered one of the sexiest men on tv, but then women found out he was short, also rogan started losing hair and it depressed him so he stopped taking acting roles and just decided to host fear factor when it was presented to him by an agent, even rogan said he never knew fear factor would be a hit and set him for life with syndication money.

rogan still gets sad from time to time talking about his acting career, you can tell he really wanted to be a leading man in hollywood he could have but he felt insecure about his height.

I've rolled with Joe. He was the exact same height barefoot as my good friend/training partner who was also barefoot. 164cm. That's 5'5" on a good day. 5'8" with Joe's lift shoes on.

I think nobody would care about his height if he didn't reek of insecurity and come across as a self-indulgent pseudo-intellectual stoner. He also said there are maybe 50 untrained humans on the planet that would beat him in a fight. Which is not just delusional, but retarded and pathetic.

He looks grossly abnormal with all the shit he takes. He is swollen, disproportionate, and looks like an overstuffed sausage. That he also is a pretentious rambler who squints savoring his own platitudinous diatribes, and thinks he is way smarter than he is, makes him even more cringey.
I don't think I've ever seen a more accurate analysis. He's completely insufferable on every level.

Rogan must be laugh so hard when he stumbles on threads like this.

I think nobody would care about his height if he didn't reek of insecurity and come across as a self-indulgent pseudo-intellectual stoner. He also said there are maybe 50 untrained humans on the planet that would beat him in a fight. Which is not just delusional, but retarded and pathetic.

He looks grossly abnormal with all the shit he takes. He is swollen, disproportionate, and looks like an overstuffed sausage. That he also is a pretentious rambler who squints savoring his own platitudinous diatribes, and thinks he is way smarter than he is, makes him even more cringey.

I just lolled so hard man. Great analysis. Summed up Joe Rogan so eloquently.

Rogan must be laugh so hard when he stumbles on threads like this.
No he doesnt, he is sensitive to his height even when guests mention a slight mention of someone being short you can see him go blank. He has referred to himself as a burly guy with neanderthal genes, yet his stocky body is not genetic its from roids and hgh, he is not burly he has tiny ankles and small feet with lots of trt muscles. Yet he says guys built like him are usually the alphas lol.

i like joe but he is insecure about his height its why he stopped acting when some women teased him years ago, he saw a segment where women were calling him sexy and then one girl said ewww but he is so short i seen him in real life he is short and wears big boots.

there are plenty of leading men who are only 5’7 to 5’9 and dont care.

Tell us what you really think. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back