• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

54 Ex boxer champ, knocks the F.... out of some dude!

mma is better for the streets.

that fight would've ended quicker with BJJ or greco-roman wrestling .

Of all the fights I've been in non have gone to the ground since elementry school, going to the ground in a street fight is usually not a good idea, Boxing seems to work quite well though in my experience.

Of all the fights I've been in non have gone to the ground since elementry school, going to the ground in a street fight is usually not a good idea, Boxing seems to work quite well though in my experience.

I think that one flew over your head.

A former pro-boxer who has fought elite competition is not a man you want to fuck with. Let me assure all of you of this fact.

On the street, 9 times out of 10 you're not going to square off with your opponent from across the cage with one another. Or the bar, party etc. There is no months of prep time, studying tape etc. These things can happen at anytime, at any moments notice. There is no rigid definition of how a street fight looks or how it will go down. If you have no idea who you're talking too, threatening or who is threatening you it may not always be in your best interest to play UFC tough guy.

When you're within a strikers striking range, you have no idea who you're talking too and you're getting confrontational...you're begging for what just happened right there.

I guess when you knock a Mayweather out in the first round, you can cry like that.

Obviously the guy never trained UFC, 1 super man punch and Rockhold would have been the one sleeping.

Lmao....why the fuck would you step up to someone with your hands down??

On a side note this is exactly what happened when sunfish stepped up to me.

Goddamn. That made everything fucked up about my day-right.

The simplicity and ferocity of the jab.

You have to fucking love it.

Is Rocky still homeless? He looks well kept in the video.

now that's how you touch somebody with teh jab !!

Is Rocky still homeless? He looks well kept in the video.

And hanging around wearing red with a bunch of people wearing red. Homeless might be a step up.

Back